US AIRWAYS Flight Question

Jul 11, 2010
Hi Guys,

I am an avid aviation enthusiast, and love US Airways and will be flying with them on August 19-24, from PHL to MCO. I will be on the A332 flight (1815) to CLT, then on the A321 to MCO. I was just wondering if pilots allow people to visit the cockpit, for landing and take-off? I have visited cockpits on the 747, 777 (EL AL) and 757 (US AIR), and would love to have the ability to visit an A330 cockpit. This will be my third flight, and would love to have the opportunity.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff
PHL Fan Base

Your probably right, I just wanted to make sure, and see if there was any chance. I'm only 15, but I guess rules have change since the last time I have flown...

FAA & US Air policy doesn't even allow us Flight Attedants in the Flightdeck during take off and landings...Only company employees,certain government agency employees, and OAL pilots on CASS.

Hi Guys,

I am an avid aviation enthusiast, and love US Airways and will be flying with them on August 19-24, from PHL to MCO. I will be on the A332 flight (1815) to CLT, then on the A321 to MCO. I was just wondering if pilots allow people to visit the cockpit, for landing and take-off? I have visited cockpits on the 747, 777 (EL AL) and 757 (US AIR), and would love to have the ability to visit an A330 cockpit. This will be my third flight, and would love to have the opportunity.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jeff
PHL Fan Base
Welcome back. I am sure you will find someone to let you see the flight deck on the ground. In the air? It just won't happen. Against all the regulations. Have a good trip.

Back