US Airways Web Check-In

BuffaloJoe

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
My friends went to Florida and they are returning today. They called me up and wanted me to check them in and paying for 2 bags. I first entered the confirmation code and it came back no record of it. So them I went by flight number and name. Guess what came up? No record of it! I called the help line and said they couldn't do it but they knew of the reservation. They told me to keep trying. For on-line check-in and web site it is really pathetic. How does US manage to stay in business with the CRAP they are giving the customer? I fly CO, AA & DL on my trips and never ever had to put up with this crap.

jimcfs had a similar problem when he tried to check in for his flight today. He had no problem getting his boarding pass from the kiosk, but then again, he wasn't paying for bags. Still!!!

It's just like Piney Bob used to say, once again the high cost of cheap rears it's ugly head.
If Dougie and Scott could they'd still have rotary phones in HQ if it saved 10 cents.

Can't you just see the dialog:

DP: Scott the customers are upset with the on line check in not performing
SK: I'm confused Doug what's a customer?

DP: Oh nevermind Scott grab us a few brewskies
SK: good idea, screw the whiney passengers

SK: OHHH now I remember passengers and customers are the same thing.
DP: That's why I hired ya Scotty Boy, mind like a steel trap!!!!

DP: Scott get that IT guy we hired to fetch the brews and we'll talk to him
SK: Right away! Hey Doug do you remember his name? It's not Beery is it?

DP: How the hell do I know, Elise knows him, Call her too, she's looking pretty hot today.
SK: Good Idea, besides she knows the IT guys name.

Back