US Ariways Block Party

comeflywithme

Mar 18, 2006
So I have an idea for all employees of US Airways in all hubs....A quarterly block party!!

It would go something like this...

1) An empty hangar
2) Food/Drinks
3) Family and friends
4) Guest speakers and performers (bands, comedians, magicians)

I feel regular 'Bock Parties' would bring us all together!! Get to know each other, and most of all....spread the love that we all have in us with others!!

And a final thought...if you have an enemy or someone you have negative feelings towards...forgive them and meditate, sending them love and light. It will enhance your life and bring you great peace!!

How about a US Airways Flying Club? Different destinations monthly. We could start a website and people could join whenever their schedules permit. There could be all kinds of activities like diving, skiing, etc...

If not in this industry, then where? No one can travel as inexpensively. Besides the free flights, we get discounts on hotels, cars, cruises, trains, as well as other travel industry courtesies. With the large number of employees, we could also share or swap things like 2nd/vacation homes, boats, special interests activities, etc. It could be "cost-neutral". Maybe a retiree will start-up this site for us...anyone? No one involved with the creation of the "real US website" please. :)

I saw the title of this thread and thought someone finally got off RSV.

I’ll throw the Pitmaster Pro in the back of the pickup.

Have party, will travel!

M03DrumSmoker.jpg

Maybe a retiree will start-up this site for us...anyone? please. :)

Retirees have basically lost their travel priviledges (i.e. ... Seniority) While all the Newbies are off to "Party" they would be "bumped"!

Sorry Charlie!

...everyone is to busy working two jobs after gutting the contracts...no time to party!! Sounds like a "Westie" thing......... :D

I run a hosting company! (not trying to advertise, I don't actively accept customers.. it's been.. silent.. for 2 years.) I have dedicated space / bandwidth.. and domains are cheap! (BTW, I come from the IT industry...) I've had this idea in the past, but I am shy and don't speak up like you.. great idea, sir!

Back