US beats Midwest on CLT-MKE

smoot4208

Advanced
Nov 6, 2006
Midwest will discontinue service between MKE and CLT. Last day of service will be 03 APR. Glad to see US won out with this market

Uh, you mean Air Wisconsin beat Skywest. Or sumthin'.

We need a new forum for threads like this one that deal with Express. If it's not a mainline airplane worked by mainline employees, we don't want to hear about it here. It's another slap in the face, like the "new" CLT-AUS/SAT routes "we're" getting.

well under us airways parent company it is all classified under one, just because it doesn't pertain to mainline doesn't mean it's not affiliated with US Airways.

Yea, and what about when it comes down to one of the wholly owns. I mean we seem to contribute to the profit sharing checks you get in the mail.

Well I would always prefer mainline over express but this thread mentioned nothing about mainline loss/express gained, just simply stating that US has won out on the MKE-CLT route

MOD NOTE: PLEASE DELETE THREAD IF THIS BECOMES NEGATIVE TO EITHER MAINLINE/EXPRESS EMPLOYEES, IT WAS NOT INTENDED FOR THAT

We need a new forum for threads like this one that deal with Express. If it's not a mainline airplane worked by mainline employees, we don't want to hear about it here. It's another slap in the face, like the "new" CLT-AUS/SAT routes "we're" getting.
Congrats to everyone who protected this route from a competitor in our largest hub!

Pacemaker, with all due respect this forum is titled "US AIRWAYS Topics & Discussions relating to US Airways & US Airways Express Carriers"

Fine guys; have it your way, I guess we'll open the barn door for everyone. Be sure to thank the next United pilot you see for contributing to your profit sharing check; after all they're part of the "family" too.

im with mainline but it does not matter what flight i check in if it says US on the plane its US and that goes for the customer who booked the flight and paid. It does not matter if your express services are not OWNED by the US Group US is still responsible for providing efficient dependable and safe service to the customer.. BTW Air Wisconsin parent company helped bail out US during the 2nd BK they are a major shareholder in the US Air Group. they OWN us. That was part of the deal for Air Wisconsin be become a major US express carrier when they left the UA express. A major airline is partially owned by a regional airline. for me i respect all employees of US mainline or express we are in this together .

ZW doesn't own US. It is a publicly held company with many different stock holders.

ZW doesn't own US. It is a publicly held company with many different stock holders.
i said their PARENT COMPANY is a major shareholder in USAIR Group.. and their different stock holders helped bail us out they have a say at shareholders meetings.. besides it really doesnt matter put express/mainline employees in a barrel shake it all up and toss them out and to the customer... we all will look the same.

Either way, this is a rare occurence. It is usually US being run out of a market, not the other way around. I guess that you could classify this as ONE victory compared to dozens of markets that US has been run out of over the years....Markets, and stations I should say.. :blink:

Shareholders have a say? that is funny.

The CEO and BOD run the company, not the shareholders.

Either way, this is a rare occurence. It is usually US being run out of a market, not the other way around. I guess that you could classify this as ONE victory compared to dozens of markets that US has been run out of over the years....Markets, and stations I should say.. :blink:

Thank You this is why I posted this, it is rare that US does win on routes, just thought I'd let people know

EXCUSE YOU PACEMAKER but the MKE-CLT flights are worked by MAINLINE EMPLOYEES we are former west agents with several recalled east rampers working with us.

To borrow 700's phrase "DON'T LET THE FACTS GET IN YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!"

Latest posts

Back