US East Buddy Pass Price Changes

Expectorant

May 4, 2004

Just wondering if anybody knows when the new rate structure will begin for the "buddy passes," or guest passes as they are to be called. It previously was 10% of the full fare, but I had read somewhere that the prices would be computed based on mileage instead of published air fares. I appreciate any accurate information that anybody might have. Thanks!

Just wondering if anybody knows when the new rate structure will begin for the "buddy passes," or guest passes as they are to be called. It previously was 10% of the full fare, but I had read somewhere that the prices would be computed based on mileage instead of published air fares. I appreciate any accurate information that anybody might have. Thanks!

I read somewhere that it would be put into effect by end of the first quarter of 06, and it is like $20 for the first 500 miles and 40 for 1000+ and Europe is $100. I think it is something like that..Any West people know the exact prices?

· $25 o/w 0-500 miles
· $30 o/w 501-1000 miles
· $40 o/w 1001+ miles
· $100 o/w Europe and Hawaii

Just purchased a buddy pass last week and went through a buch of BS because in the new travel policy agreement it does not state when it goes into effect. I was in the A-west crew room and asked there. I was told that it was going to take effect some time in the first quarter of 06 as stated above. The exact date though has not been determined or told to us yet.

I read somewhere that it would be put into effect by end of the first quarter of 06, and it is like $20 for the first 500 miles and 40 for 1000+ and Europe is $100. I think it is something like that..Any West people know the exact prices?

Thanks. That sounds a lot more reasonable than what the charges are right now.

Back