US Pilots Labor Thread 1/28 to 2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snoper,

One of the CLT reps was a former ALPA Capt rep., just not at the time of USAPA's election.

The problem with resolution, as I understand it, is that it would give the impression of admitting guilt. Many of the guys just made web posts, it did not rise to the level accused. It needs to be dropped.

Pi

I have said it before and will say it again, USAPA claims the harrassement stopped, and should have chalked it up as a win and dropped this thing. Many of the 18 did not even make web posts but were simply board members of AWAPPA.

The problem with this suit is it lumped some who may be guilty, at least it was their phone number that called the hotline, together with a larger number of completely innocent, and an open ended John Doe list of further witch hunting. An admission of guilt is not coming from this group.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont know how many east pilots there are still living on the west coast, suffice it to say my east coast self is tired of commuting. Ill be biding PHX as soon as the Nic is implemented.

Housing is plentiful, weather is good, flt attndants are young.......

I havent driven to work in 20+ years......

Since all the west guys ahead of me under the Nic are already Capt., Im only competing with the "No where near 500 pilots" on the west coast.....

The question you have to answer me is if there not flying the Wide body to Europe now, why would they pass up a PHX bid to fly what they are flying now....They could hold wide body now but dont, they want to minimize the commute, so wouldnt they just really minimize the commute????

Please tell me Im wrong, Im tired of commuting. I really want to live in PHX an drive to work....

Bigbusdrvr,

I want you to be able to live and work in Phoenix. I would like to see the Jumpseaters I have carried to PHX, SAN, SFO and LAS shorten their commute also. I would like to see the F/Os I have flown with in the last year that live in CLT,STL,PHL,ATL,FLL shorten their commute.

Improving lifestyle would be great for morale, along with a better schedule and more vacation and pay.

I am certain there are more West coast commuters than just former PSA, just as not all former AWA lives in PHX, but if enough 320 captains bid into PHX and I loose my bidding horsepower, perhaps I will bid back to F/O 330 not because I want to commute east or fly the plane, I just want to meet and fly with NYCBusdriver.

The big omission is that every East captain that bids PHX/LAS leaves a captain vacancy ........

wThat should be "every East captain WHO ....."

That: refers to a place, thing...

Who: refers to a person or persons.

But you must know that or maybe your dog ate your grammar homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.