USAIRWAYS managment position on workers

allstrike

Veteran
Oct 12, 2005
I was forwarded a copy of a letter from an employee in the ground equiptment shop in PHL that talks down its workers.
The workers there are being called slug's

A copy will be posted as soon as I can get it on line here.
Anyone have Parkers e/mail it needs to go to him too.

I was forwarded a copy of a letter from an employee in the ground equiptment shop in PHL that talks down its workers.

You should here what the rest of the employees call them. :p

Evidently its OK to call anyone in managment any name you want, but no one can call PHL workers any names?

I hate to say this, but this is NOTHING new. PHL workers (ramp in particular) have been called this for years!!!

I myself am not saying that (so, don't even go there)! I am merely stating that that has been going on for years.

Every group and/or station/base is called something derogatory..get over it!

I hate to say this, but this is NOTHING new. PHL workers (ramp in particular) have been called this for years!!!

I myself am not saying that (so, don't even go there)! I am merely stating that that has been going on for years.

Every group and/or station/base is called something derogatory..get over it!

Well,not when its on company letter head, interoffice correspondence. You get over it.

Listen Jackass all you have to do to know that this kind of conduct is wrong is to think how Sherri Shamblin would react if Scott Kirby called her a slug in an internal memo.

If it feels wrong at 200+K a year it's wrong at 30K a year.

Lighten up Francis :p

I'll bet the folks who really did the heavy lifting for organized labor in this country never let names bother them, they were too busy accomplishing something.

Feelings, oh, oh, oh, feelings....

Latest posts

Back