USAPA's Status Quo Lawsuit Against US Airways Update

With points 1 and 3 I agree with you completely. You will be here when I'm gone. Once I'm done enlighten the east, I'll sign off for good. I don't depend on this forum for self-gratification or purpose or to measure my self-worth by the number of posts I make.

With the amount of time you have here you have to ask yourself why. It's nothing to brag about and if I were you I'd look deep inside and ask why you need to be on here.

Even your past, one that had you change your name on this board so you could continue posting makes it sound like you have an actual addiction that may need intervention.

Do you need help? Can you stay off the boards for any period of time?

You'll be smart not to brag about your length of time here next time. No one cares.

I'm going to try not to get sent to the cornfield with my reply.

First, the internet is on here all the time. I run a consulting business out of my home and do webinars. In between writing content and delivering it I have a fair amount of free time to read and post. I don't much care for TV so this serves as entertainment in between soliciting clients that are not in my time zone.

No one cares? Well you must be a no one then.

As to staying away from the boards I was away from September 1st through September 7th in order to work a music festival in RI as a paid member of the management team. When I work festivals I don't bring electronic gear with me save my cell phone.

As to addictions, you'd best shut your arrogant Doug Parker loving mouth. I've endured being wiped out financially by a junkie ex, death threats from her dealers and a host of other indignities that drove me to the Midwest on the advice of counsel and Law enforcement. These last few months have been the first in three years where life is peaceful again.

you want ot use your alligator mouth and row boat ass to attack me? Bring it!

I can see Theur with his union transparency has failed to disclose this USAPA setback.

Great union you guys got there. :lol:

The one that killed the company in CLT. Where is the Friday slam in August DB? You are going to lose your injunctive dream and LOA 93 kill. Then the senior AWA guys are going to pull all the remaining support for Leonidas. The senior west guys should get what they can hold east shortly. The rest of you can deal with reality. That means DOH.

I'm going to try not to get sent to the cornfield with my reply.

First, the internet is on here all the time. I run a consulting business out of my home and do webinars. In between writing content and delivering it I have a fair amount of free time to read and post. I don't much care for TV so this serves as entertainment in between soliciting clients that are not in my time zone.

No one cares? Well you must be a no one then.

As to staying away from the boards I was away from September 1st through September 7th in order to work a music festival in RI as a paid member of the management team. When I work festivals I don't bring electronic gear with me save my cell phone.

As to addictions, you'd best shut your arrogant Doug Parker loving mouth. I've endured being wiped out financially by a junkie ex, death threats from her dealers and a host of other indignities that drove me to the Midwest on the advice of counsel and Law enforcement. These last few months have been the first in three years where life is peaceful again.

you want ot use your alligator mouth and row boat ass to attack me? Bring it!

Blah blah blah, "look at me"!

With points 1 and 3 I agree with you completely. You will be here when I'm gone. Once I'm done enlighten the east, I'll sign off for good. I don't depend on this forum for self-gratification or purpose or to measure my self-worth by the number of posts I make.

With the amount of time you have here you have to ask yourself why. It's nothing to brag about and if I were you I'd look deep inside and ask why you need to be on here.

Even your past, one that had you change your name on this board so you could continue posting makes it sound like you have an actual addiction that may need intervention.

Do you need help? Can you stay off the boards for any period of time?

You'll be smart not to brag about your length of time here next time. No one cares.

Move, you already were enlightened by the 9th all though it appears you are not bright enough to figure. Next, you are most likely bottom furloughed with the time spent here, or paid ALPA or Dougglass employee. You enlighten nobody. You are never getting the Nic. You are getting DOH at best. Have a great night Yellowmetrofodasecleardirectcatuspilot123whateveridiotyouchanged2today.

I think you're correct! Only Seeham has represented USAPA almost exclusively with this exception.
Seam absolutely destroyed them and took their pants down in the 9th. Time for the next group to finish the job. Seam played Wake and set him up for his spanking by the 9th. That was worth every cent.

The one that killed the company in CLT. Where is the Friday slam in August DB? You are going to lose your injunctive dream and LOA 93 kill. Then the senior AWA guys are going to pull all the remaining support for Leonidas. The senior west guys should get what they can hold east shortly. The rest of you can deal with reality. That means DOH.

Patience Swanny. Justice takes time. I don't know for sure which way the winds of justice blow, but logically speaking I think LOA 93 & the Injunction will be losers for USAPA. I say that having read the documents & some transcripts. If by some chance USAPA wins either of those, then good for you.

Oh BTW, Leonidas remains strong & funded well. The senior west pilots have been stallions when it comes to support of our pilot group, and remain so. I just saw off a early retiree that was Gold. What a great guy!

Your reality is DOH has been sidelined, and you of course have gotten what Seham ultimately could only produce...DELAY.

Have a great September! I'm off to see some airplanes go fast, low & left! B)

Patience Swanny. Justice takes time. I don't know for sure which way the winds of justice blow, but logically speaking I think LOA 93 & the Injunction will be losers for USAPA. I say that having read the documents & some transcripts. If by some chance USAPA wins either of those, then good for you.

Oh BTW, Leonidas remains strong & funded well. The senior west pilots have been stallions when it comes to support of our pilot group, and remain so. I just saw off a early retiree that was Gold. What a great guy!

Your reality is DOH has been sidelined, and you of course have gotten what Seham ultimately could only produce...DELAY.

Have a great September! I'm off to see some airplanes go fast, low & left! B)

The failed nicolau award was almost five years ago? How are the LAS and PHX bases doing?

Blah blah blah, "look at me"!

You know I've been rather gracious to you lately trying to build a bridge of civility. You OTOH seem to desire to keep the rancor alive, I went toe to toe with several on here and eventually we met and shared a beverage or some free time and gained a grudging respect for each other. I was hoping for the same with you, but alas you seem to be stuck on not only disagreeing but being disagreeable as well. Now that is certainly your prerogative. As for me I'm done with the name calling as it's certainly OK to disagree but not be disagreeable.

Move, you already were enlightened by the 9th all though it appears you are not bright enough to figure. Next, you are most likely bottom furloughed with the time spent here, or paid ALPA or Dougglass employee. You enlighten nobody. You are never getting the Nic. You are getting DOH at best. Have a great night Yellowmetrofodasecleardirectcatuspilot123whateveridiotyouchanged2today.
Ok, next post should use coherent english.

You know I've been rather gracious to you lately trying to build a bridge of civility. You OTOH seem to desire to keep the rancor alive, I went toe to toe with several on here and eventually we met and shared a beverage or some free time and gained a grudging respect for each other. I was hoping for the same with you, but alas you seem to be stuck on not only disagreeing but being disagreeable as well. Now that is certainly your prerogative. As for me I'm done with the name calling as it's certainly OK to disagree but not be disagreeable.
I can be agreeable, but damn, you do love to talk about yourself. And you do need to learn about the company(s) that you never worked for. But you are learning.....

Back