Vertical At Heli-expo

Vertical Mag

Mar 10, 2003
For all those attending Heli-Expo come by and say hello to Mrs. Vertical and I at booth 235.

We'll be giving away our Heli-Expo/HAC issue (our biggest yet!) and a free ballcap - no not the farmer ballcap, but the nice sport ballcaps! :up:

And, CTD....since you're soooo special, you get a free ballcap, and a free kiss.... from Mrs. Vertical. :unsure:

Looking forward to meeting you all there!

PS... CTD, you owe me $10! :shock:

Mr. Vertical Mag.....

Be VERY VERY careful :eek:

Dont take your eyes off of him! :p

Cheers & have fun.

R

PS.....How can one acquire a ballcap if one cannot make it to Sin City? Kinda ironic huh, hopefully none of the others like, Mrs Rosco, Ladyranger, DQ, and the rest of em dont show up cause he might be too busy to hook up with the rest of the gang let alone get a new ball cap :p

There's a magazine called Vertical now???

Tell her to bring the Chapstick, Reyno. B)

Hey I won't be there either... but I'd sure LOVE a snazzy new spiffy ballcap :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Anyone from NS going that might like to try and snag an extra one for me???? B) :up: B)

Hey Graunch1 yes I am at home in St-Albert, should be getting together with KR soon. Sadly I will not be attending the Vegas show but have a great time down there Mike. Spread the word baby! VM rocks!

407D, you're OK, I never did beleive what all the others said about you anyways ;)

Maybe CTD could posts some pics of this new adventure......Kinda like the "Expanded Fruit Lake Gang goes South" or something. :D

CTD, you bringin' SWMBO?

Cheers Dude,

R

Dang, stopped by often enough, had great chats with Mrs V, but dang, dang, dang, forgot all about picking up my #1 ballcap! Y'all coming to the HAC?

Ciao,
Biggs

Hey Biggs!

Yes we'll be there...with more hats too! I'll deliver it to you personally. :up:

mike: thought i might bump into you at Quad A, lots of wazoo goods if you need area suppression. the killer egg was on display, nothing like a 500 with a 4700lb GW.
looks like md is not going away anytime soon, long live the little bird.
will we see at alea this year.
dr

Back