we need more nonstop flight at washington dulles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingman

Jan 29, 2007
i believe we need more nonstop flights at washington dulles!!! No sense to go to washington dulles if we don't want to expand!!I think! we need to have a stronger showing i believe! washington dulles is the nations capital and we need to do well there! what is swa thinking!!!!! ???

i believe we need more nonstop flights at washington dulles!!! No sense to go to washington dulles if we don't want to expand!!I think! we need to have a stronger showing i believe! washington dulles is the nations capital and we need to do well there! what is swa thinking!!!!! ???
I live seven minutes from IAD and can tell you that people in the District do not fly out of IAD unless they are flying international, they fly out of DCA!

then why did southwest airlines go into washington dulles I just don't understand?. did they go into dulles to kind of tell united airlines to go pee up a tree or what? if they are not going to add new cities out of dulles why are they there?

then why did southwest airlines go into washington dulles I just don't understand?. did they go into dulles to kind of tell united airlines to go pee up a tree or what? if they are not going to add new cities out of dulles why are they there?
Maybe to have a presence since FLYi is gone and jetBlue is competition. I don't think that SW is competing against UA's international, and US Airways has DCA locked up. SW is testing the possibilities probably. IAD is different than BWI though, and neither are really Washington.

You've got 41 responses to your other 8 posts started on the same subject. DO NOT start another thread on IAD or SFO service. There are enough going already. If you want to post something else about either of these cities, use one of the threads already started please.

OTHER THREAD ABOUT IAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back