Weather Warning, Southern Alberta

I'm not stalking you, old bean. It's just that it's taken quite a long time to get that pic out of my head, and then you go and re-post it !!! :shock: :D :D

Now that pic is much better, and I won't have to go to therapy anymore. :up: :D :D

The Yanks need well endowed models to sell their product, due mainly because it has no taste. ;) :D I prefer
new-HoneyBrown-label.gif
now there is a beer with some flavour !!!

Of course
beer_brands_vb.jpg
&
xxxxGold.gif
ain't too bad ;) :D :up:

I figured it was due time......all someone had to say was SPEEDO :eek:

The second pic is by far quite tasteful! :boff:

I got lots more of those "beer promo" girls but I must be very careful as The Boss Man has been doing some censoring.

This one is a pic of 407Driver's "Tampa Bay Gals".......right out of his trailer park in Clearwater, FL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope, that background is definitely in Cochrane AB, just on the outskirts of Calgary, them's Flames Girls.... :shock: :shock:

I saw Skullcap talking to the one on the right last week <_<

Deep sadness in Tampa Bay tonight, it's a big hole they dug for themselves by letting the Flamers win in OT.
Can they win 2 in a row and take the Cup??? It's going to be a tough struggle now.
At least my morning newspaper from Calgary isn't going to be filled with that whinning over Refs like the last two AM's.

Palm Trees in Cochrane huh.........you might want to spend a little less time at them high altitudes ol' boy :p

GO FLAMES GO

R

Well the one on the right was the only one without a mustache, gross, haven't seem teats like that since I visited some cousins in Ontario(dairy farm).

Did you notice without that idiot Fraser that there were very few penalties called? How much better was the game? I hate that type of hockey where the refs are calling stuff just to be dorks, the teams change their way of play to work on penalties, and powerplays, sucks :down: .

Let them go, calls like were in yy(Calgary) just piss everyone off and the media loves to stir the pot and get people worked up over it.

I gotta say the Tampa Bay fans are pretty good too, cheer after the Canadian anthem, and have a great love of sports, not like the San Jose losers with their anti-Canadian signs. Do I sound like am trading sides, NO NO NO. GO FLAMES GO, GO FLAMES GO, GO FLAMES GO, phew, thats better.

Win of lose if the rest of the games are like last night, thats hockey!!!! :up:

Go FLAMES(and coors girls) Go

sc

Got to get on a check this page more often. Great pictures, now I know what 407 driver was hiding under his overalls last time I visited the hanger.
Did Tampon Bay lose again last night? Tough luck duck man.

YES ! ! ! , TAMPA WINS GAME 6 IN DOUBLE OT ! ,

IT'S ON TO GAME SEVEN,

GO TAMPA GO

tam_logo.gif
tam_logo.gif

Tampa will win Game 7. They are the better Team. They played much tougher teams than Calgary and the anticipated result from the start of the round is occuring. Tampa will win the Cup. B) B) B)

The idiot Fraser is officiating so who knows, maybe his hair will blow the other way and be on our side, then we could listen to whining til next year. But whatever happens we saw the puck on the the other side of the line and know who REALLY won last night. So no matter, FLAMES WON ALREADY AND ARE THE BEST TEAM. YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sc

Part of the game is playing it as you see it. Keep the pace fast. If every goal must go "upstairs" for video enhancement, (Yes, CBC uses a video enhancement program to clean up the tabe) then why not call penalties and lines like that too? An average game could be strung out to 6 hours !

The Flames may have had that puck over the line, but they never complained, the ref's missed it, and the video judges were unsure, so ...Game On !

The Flamers may win the Cup tonight, but my only consolation is that there were 19,000 screaming a$$----e's in the saddle dome that didn't get to see the moment !
I imagine that TB saved the good merchants of 17th Ave from a total riot as well.

The last couple of games have been fantastic to watch, not like that terrible clutch-and-grab style the Flamers got this far with. 6-8 guy in a scrum in the corner, come on, it's not Rugby, it's Ice hockey.

Last time I had to watch that style of play, my kids were in Pee-Wee :blink: The sad thing is...it worked for them :(

May the best team Win :up:

Hey I resemble that remark, er represent that remark, no, suspect that remark, nnnno resent that remark. yea, that's right.

If they win tonight would that make two Stanley Cups in one year?

Game on.

:up: sc

GOOOOO FLAMES GOOOOOOO

By the way the lightning map for sat/sun was unreal, over 24000 strikes on it.

No fires and only 2 goals, hmmm not to shabby. Tampa forcast for today= high of 32'C with scattered thundershowers, sounds like a fire could get started with a little wind.

sc :p

tam_logo.gif
tam_logo.gif
tam_logo.gif

WAHOO, IT'S TAMPA BAY IN SEVEN, WHAT A GAME ! !

Congratulations to Calgary on a hard fought series, for a 6th place team favored to be taken out in round 1, they did spectacular !

Latest posts

Back