Welcome. The Storm leads to AWAKENING...

Wait! It gets better...well for some of us anyway. Since you're here Kev let me ask you an aviation question. Is it weird all these plane and helicopter crashes happening in short period of time? What about train crashes? Today was the 3rd in a short period but there were others. What about when the lights went out in ATL and the Customs went down? What about flights that are near their destinations after hours in flight forced to return? Give me any "Security" argument you want but it is something that is occurring.

Watch this film it exposes certain things that occurred recently. If you don't care to do that, humor me and start at the 7:05 minute mark and see what it says about that garbage truck that was on the track!
So Kev...ALL TALK???

Tough to explain but consider this...What I say is coming from a site President Trump tweeted back in OCTOBER. Thus my PIZZAGATE thread. Truth be told if all this is a lie or conspiracy then lets impeach the pres on article 25 because this proves he's nuts!

A while back INTEL...that Trump linked to...claimed their are drones in the skies across America. He also issued a warning to the black hats that they see all hear all and know all. If anyone doubts the train/garbage truck accident was a set-up, then here is INTEL
Feb 1 2018 00:23:55AnonymousID: 5648a9231746
>>230980 (last bread) >Obviously the train slowed down so must have been warned… I think it was warned. Helicopter surveillance saw the truck and warned the engineer. I'm guessing truck was kitty korner between the crossbucks with the back end (dumpster lift hydraulics boom) facing the oncoming train. Train hits boom, spins truck around and rips body off the cab, leaving the cab at the crossing. Train drags truck body down the tracks until the body rolls off down the embankment. Question is, if truck tried to run crossing, why didn't occupants flee cab when getting stuck, unless train hit the truck just as it was trying to run the crossing.? Have to figure, though, if aerial surveillance sees truck and warns engineer, the truck had to have been there for a while, so why didn't occupants flee? If the truck was there as a plant, the only sense I can make of it is that the occupants were patsies, i.e., they were told they were only going to force the train to stop, on the idea of an antifa protest. I don't think surveillance would see a truck headed towards the crossing and tell the engineer to brake, assuming the truck would stop on the tracks. However, it could be that the access road was closed and any traffic was regarded as a danger. Key is how fast does an amtrak train usually go through there, and how fast was this one going. If this train was slower, then why?
Feb 1 2018 00:27:49Q!UW.yye1fxoID: e2ade3231813
>>231746 Drone. Re_read crumbs. Q
Feb 1 2018 00:18:49Q!UW.yye1fxoID: e2ade3231651
POTUS is safe. Protected by PATRIOTS. Q
Jan 31 2018 23:49:40

How did your helo contact the train?

Since when does Amtrack have aerial surveillance and why?

How did your helo contact the train?

Since when does Amtrack have aerial surveillance and why?
We are at WAR. Drones are monitoring everywhere. When it comes out, you'll know. THINK-Usually this train is going at a high rate of speed at this crossing but was slowed down. The garbage truck may have been remote controlled. Was on tracks, people inside made no attempt to escape. Believed drugged. Far-fetched? Wait for it. Drone caught it because the vtruck by-passed a security detail that had the road closed off. This is going to be a revealing week so I heard.
In the meantime:
https://gloria.tv/article/DbyFpcQKRK7i4jp3sei1peUS8

This guy is pissed!!!! Maybe we should be to? Warning!!! Bad language!
Is this guy over the top? ...... Yes is is! But a lot of what he is saying is the truth. Look where this is going people! And the left's just the bad. Should we be scared!....... Damn right! I am!

We are at WAR. Drones are monitoring everywhere. When it comes out, you'll know. THINK-Usually this train is going at a high rate of speed at this crossing but was slowed down. The garbage truck may have been remote controlled. Was on tracks, people inside made no attempt to escape. Believed drugged. Far-fetched? Wait for it. Drone caught it because the vtruck by-passed a security detail that had the road closed off. This is going to be a revealing week so I heard.
In the meantime:
https://gloria.tv/article/DbyFpcQKRK7i4jp3sei1peUS8

I be patiently waiting.

That Wikileaks story is easily provable. If it's genuine, one can go the Wiki leaks site and pull up the original email leak. I didn't see any reference to the original leak.

Latest posts