What a Piece of Work!

I think we should set up the M.M. charity fund. Lets get those donations going to the needy. It is the holiday season...... :lol:

I will tape a usairways coffee cup to my roller board handle and play the harmonica for change while I wait for the employees bus for him. :lol:

Jealousy?? HARDLY.
Resentful might be a better word. As in resentful of the arrogance often displayed.

Humility is not a character trait I see often demonstrated by the pilot group, noted exception being our very own Boeing Boy.

Remember it's often what you learn after you know it all that makes the biggest diference

Piney,

I can't remember the name of the TV show with Tim the tool man. Are you the guy on the other side of the fence in Tim's backyard?

And the jealousy of pilots continues!
Now that is funny. Again, this brings back an old favorite. "What's the difference between God and a pilot?" Come on we all know this one. God doesn't think he's a pilot. I love that one. And even coming from an aviation family, it still cracks me up. Sometimes it's tough realizing you are a spoke in the wheel and not the hub. Sorry. Fly safe and keep those smiles going.

Jealousy?? HARDLY.
Resentful might be a better word. As in resentful of the arrogance often displayed.

Humility is not a character trait I see often demonstrated by the pilot group, noted exception being our very own Boeing Boy.

Remember it's often what you learn after you know it all that makes the biggest diference

Okay, there are jerks in every field, and I'm not saying we should all bow down to pilots, but I do think many of them deserve our respect. As a flight attendant, I've only had one argument with a captain. He was seriously an a-hole.
I'm also a nurse, and the doctor-nurse relationship is very similar. I think sometimes doctors (and pilots) forget that some of us could very well have chosen a different path, but like being nurses (and flight attendants). We can't all be in charge-and some of us don't want the responsibility.
Conversely, doctors (and pilots) need to remember that we're all on the same team and should be treated professionally.

Sorry you can't see the vidio Bob. From what I saw, this pilot wasn't looking for anyones respect, rather he asked some very hard questions to this mang. guy. He wasn't disrespectful, maybe a little edgey, but just a little. This was a meeting for pilots, not other groups. Nothing I saw or heard was over the top. And he put this guy's feet to the fire for some answers. Without swearing, thowing chairs, etc. Being humble,where you can ask tough questions, in this kind of a meeting gets you no answers, and gets you nowhere.

Back