What is the new Delta paint scheme?

HATE the overall look, but KUDOS for at least putting the widget on the tail where it belongs....although Im abit unsure about the tilted look. It kind of reminds me of Whitney Houston's wigs after a crack binge!! :lol: :lol:

For a management team so against the US merger, sure looks alot like the US Airways livery....God forbid. :ph34r:

I dont find the new scheme very exciting. The first time I looked at a pic, the tail made no sense. In Longing4Piedmonts pic it makes a little more sense, the widget is tilted on its side.

Just like the DC-9 delivery scheme back in 1965/66!
That was the last time they had a 'tilted widget'...

My guess is that the canted widget suggests "moving forward" and its implied meaning for a company just out of bankrupcy. All of the white and small use of blue underneath will help with A/C cooling costs. I would like a different font up front although not sure which. :) B)

HATE the overall look, but KUDOS for at least putting the widget on the tail where it belongs....although Im abit unsure about the tilted look. It kind of reminds me of Whitney Houston's wigs after a crack binge!! :lol: :lol:

For a management team so against the US merger, sure looks alot like the US Airways livery....God forbid. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Latest posts

Back