What Really Happen on Sept 15th 2008?

Im not much of a conspiracy theorist but there are some oddities that happen last fall. $550 Billion dollars in a matter of an hour or two, being removed electronically from money market system suddenly out of the blue. Something or someone triggered the electronic run on the banking system.

It is called rumor-mongoring. The rumor eventually becomes self-fullfilling. Everyone knew it was going to happen to the I-banks and other financial institutions. About a year earlier, there was an "electronic run" on E-Trade that nearly ended very poorly. It was a precursor of what was to come. It wasn't a matter of if, but a matter of when. Think of it this way. You have $750 million held in one institution. You know that if you pull $750 million out of that institution in one hour, and whisper to a billionaire friend that you are worried about said institution, a rumor will be around the world in an hour. Thus, you short sell the financial institution, pull your money, and whisper to a friend. Not saying this happened, but one need not use too much imagination to conjur up a possible scenario. I don't know about the rest of your theory, but I do know that Presidents often use fear as a tool to accomplish things.

It is called rumor-mongoring. The rumor eventually becomes self-fullfilling. Everyone knew it was going to happen to the I-banks and other financial institutions. About a year earlier, there was an "electronic run" on E-Trade that nearly ended very poorly. It was a precursor of what was to come. It wasn't a matter of if, but a matter of when. Think of it this way. You have $750 million held in one institution. You know that if you pull $750 million out of that institution in one hour, and whisper to a billionaire friend that you are worried about said institution, a rumor will be around the world in an hour. Thus, you short sell the financial institution, pull your money, and whisper to a friend. Not saying this happened, but one need not use too much imagination to conjur up a possible scenario. I don't know about the rest of your theory, but I do know that Presidents often use fear as a tool to accomplish things.

But apparently in this instance it is one individual/entity and not a flurry of withdrawals....and they know who was doing it and nobody is saying who.

Latest posts