Where Is North By Northwest?

Vikedog64

Senior
Jan 29, 2003
You know, I have sat by and read all this crap for the past few months. I remember NBNW and NHBB saying that NW and AA will never see the inside of a BK Courthouse. Well gentleman(or ladies), the crap is about to hit the fan. My brother works for NW and according to him, the strike will happen. Who knows for sure ,but it looks like NW will be in BK withDAL before too long. After we all shed debt, consolidation will be upon us.. :shock:

Vikedog64 said:
You know, I have sat by and read all this crap for the past few months. I remember NBNW and NHBB saying that NW and AA will never see the inside of a BK Courthouse. Well gentleman(or ladies), the crap is about to hit the fan. My brother works for NW and according to him, the strike will happen. Who knows for sure ,but it looks like NW will be in BK withDAL before too long. After we all shed debt, consolidation will be upon us.. :shock:
[post="289652"][/post]​
We're not in there yet. But maybe you DL guys could save us a seat inside just in case because it looks like its gonna be crowded in BK this winter.

Vikedog64 said:
[post="289652"][/post]​

As long as the TWU is there to help AA, AA will never see a bankruptcy court!

The TWU will have us work for immigrant wages before they lose union dues!

Vikedog64 said:
[post="289652"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yo, ' Dog,

IF NW goes BK, I'll be the first "MF" on this board, to say I was wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make NO mistake about that, brother !!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

North By Northwest,

The silence is deafening...

I can not avoid noticing that when his turn was up, he is became quiet. So much for throwing yourself on the sword for the greater good.

I wish everyone at Nortwest Airlines good luck - this is a crossroad for your airline and the industry.

Globetrotter11 said:
North By Northwest,
The silence is deafening...

I can not avoid noticing that when his turn was up, he is became quiet. So much for throwing yourself on the sword for the greater good.

I wish everyone at Nortwest Airlines good luck - this is a crossroad for your airline and the industry.
[post="292241"][/post]​

North By Northwest is here, under the names Keep The Odds, Mr.T and NWAMSP among others. Compare the posts and you'll see the same spelling errors, fascination with pretty colors, etc.

AA-MCI said:
North By Northwest is here, under the names Keep The Odds, Mr.T and NWAMSP among others. Compare the posts and you'll see the same spelling errors, fascination with pretty colors, etc.
[post="292264"][/post]​

That batch of straws is getting smaller and smaller.

NBNW is too busy making airplane noises with his 787 model and chanting "everything is just great. if anything happens it is United's fault"

NBNW. Here is to you and your big mouth. Guess it took turmoil in your own backyard to scare you straight. Straight across the line and out on a trip.

Good job

Latest posts

Back