Who Is Jeff Doerr?

AMFAMAN said:
Just as I won't judge the actions or inactions of an entire workgroup because of the anti-union agenda of its leader(Depace-1972 scab), you too shouldn't judge the insults of the few ignorant AMT's as the feelings of the entire workgroup. In both cases it is quite the opposite. There are some real strong union folks that are being forced to cross a picket line because of union leadership inactions or rather their orchestrated assistance of NWA in union-busting.(Depace-1972 scab) Just as there are real strong unionist on the picket line who appreciate the help from the true unionist currently working. There are of course a few a-holes in every workgroup. :rolleyes:
[post="296247"][/post]​

AMFAMAN,

I agree with your statement 100% :up:

Take Care,
-BigE

Kev3188 said:
As someone in the "bold" category, thanks for this post.

As I have mentioned in another thread, I'm no fan of AMFA's philosophies (I'm more of a "high tide lifts all boats" kind of guy), but that is a debate for another time. Right now every workgroup/union is in Steenland's crosshairs, and if DePAce thinks he can schmooze his way out of it for all of us, he's delusional. If anyone had any faith in the IAM's ability to get their jobs back, I'll bet you would have seen sympathy strikers in much greater numbers.

In the meantime, I will continue to refuse to perform struck work, which in my station's case is pushback/brake riding.
[post="296261"][/post]​

Kev3188, :up:
Thanks for the support!!!
It 'IS' the right thing to do!!!
That is what seperates mice from men!!!

Click Here

Also for the PDF Version:

Comment-9016440

Take Care,
-BigE

AMFAMAN said:
Thanks Kev for your efforts...
And to answer PTO's question
No PTO, you are a scab, you will never be a union brother. You are the moral equivalent of a child molester, a disgusting low life. I only hope you lived in New Orleans and your house gets looted while you SCAB.
[post="296276"][/post]​

The wife reports that there are about 30 shingles missing from the roof, other than that we faired quite well. It’s a good thing the Lord looks upon us lowly scabs also. I thank you for your concern.

Is all unions’ part of this brotherhood? Reading some of these posts I wouldn't think so. If this is the case I'm glad I don't belong to that family. It is one thing when strangers cut your throat but for family to do it, that’s just anti-American.

PlayTheOdds said:
The wife reports that there are about 30 shingles missing from the roof, other than that we faired quite well. It’s a good thing the Lord looks upon us lowly scabs also. I thank you for your concern.

Is all unions’ part of this brotherhood? Reading some of these posts I wouldn't think so. If this is the case I'm glad I don't belong to that family. It is one thing when strangers cut your throat but for family to do it, that’s just anti-American.
[post="296284"][/post]​

Dear SCAB,

And we should believe you why?
Your integrity?

-BigE

PlayTheOdds said:
Kev, does not performing struck work hinder the normal operations of the company and do you receive any animosity from your leads or supervisors when you refuse to do a job you are told to do?
[post="296274"][/post]​

KTO--

I am a lead/supervisor; it's not an issue.

Emil.Howes--Thanks for the links.

Latest posts

Back