Who would you rather take your chances with?

Check the date .....2000....and did AFA do anything to help her but write a letter. It was ALPA that got the problem taken care of. For those unfamiliar with this fiasco the problem was with the Testing Company not with Delta.

...........So, Delta isnt to blame? Oooo kay. What recourse did the FLIGHT ATTENDANT have after Delta FIRED HER? NONE. AFA and ALPA got involved. Any Flight attendant who is an AFA MEMBER can get the "UNION" involved, investigate and in a case like this, have a different outcome. Why didnt DELTA launch an investigation on behalf of it's employee??????????? WHERE WAS HER DUE PROCESS??????? There wasnt any!

...........Check the date? Why? It's irrelevant. An incident similiar to this can happen, tomorrow. BAM, YOU"RE FIRED.......what's your RECOURSE, TOMORROW? DELTA, AND ONLY DELTA HOLDS IT.

...........So, Delta isnt to blame? Oooo kay. What recourse did the FLIGHT ATTENDANT have after Delta FIRED HER? NONE. AFA and ALPA got involved. Any Flight attendant who is an AFA MEMBER can get the "UNION" involved, investigate and in a case like this, have a different outcome. Why didnt DELTA launch an investigation on behalf of it's employee??????????? WHERE WAS HER DUE PROCESS??????? There wasnt any!

...........Check the date? Why? It's irrelevant. An incident similiar to this can happen, tomorrow. BAM, YOU"RE FIRED.......what's your RECOURSE, TOMORROW? DELTA, AND ONLY DELTA HOLDS IT.

These kool-aid drinkers at DAL are nuts if they don't vote in a union, and if they don't I will not feel a bit sorry for them... I guess when they are handed their exit slip they will start to pout and sip some more kool-aid... Oh man, I never thought there were such naive people in this world..

These kool-aid drinkers at DAL are nuts if they don't vote in a union, and if they don't I will not feel a bit sorry for them... I guess when they are handed their exit slip they will start to pout and sip some more kool-aid... Oh man, I never thought there were such naive people in this world..

If I remember right the only difference between Kool-Aid and HI-c is ten percent fruit juice, At any rate I prefer Kool-aid (punch),OH YEAH.

If I remember right the only difference between Kool-Aid and HI-c is ten percent fruit juice, At any rate I prefer Kool-aid (punch),OH YEAH.

................and my bet is that Yasuko Ishikawa, the FIRED (reinstated) flight attendant, prefers to have her integrity back. Delta almost ruined her future in the job market as well, if she hadnt stood up and fought back. OH YEAH.

Latest posts

Back