Why I Voted Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres an idea for the next contract! Machinist helpers, with a top out at $15.00. We can classify them under OSM. What do you think HSS? Think we can get that passed? You deserve that kind of help!

Right Bob, it was voted in. Enjoy your retirement.
We could only hope as such but I am thinking he won't leave AA for retirement or to another airline or different career. He will probably hang around and resemble the female canine.

Thanks Bob for the welcome mat. Looking forward to leaving overhaul and getting to the line. Here at AFW was a resounding "NO". In 2018 we still won't be at the pay scale we were in 2003. 15 years of concessions. Too bad "yes" voters do not think we deserve a raise and increase in benefits. Hopefully in 2018 the Toilet Workers Union will get us that raise. Soon we will be watching the exec's get their bonus checks, waving them at us and laughing all the way to the bank. AA's exec's will get millions but at least you "yes voters" got your $39,000 early out. Sign those AMFA cards now.

We could only hope as such but I am thinking he won't leave AA for retirement or to another airline or different career. He will probably hang around and resemble the female canine.

tinkerbelle,

IMHO, you resemble the offspring of a female canine!

(now that's funny, I don't care who you are!)

This post was completely off topic and uncalled for. AC you're beginning to become an unpopular figure for the "yes" and "no" voters. Maybe you should cool your jets a bit?

This post was completely off topic and uncalled for. AC your beginning to become an unpopular figure for the "yes" and "no" voters. Maybe you should cool your jets a bit?
It is what it is. When you have a leader posting nothing but negativity instead of sucking it up and Driving On when they are the ones that subordinates look to it doesn't set right with me and although my opinion probably means nothing to anyone but me that is my take. It's not time to loose the drive for what one is paid to do, if you do step aside and let someone do the job right.

It is what it is. When you have a leader posting nothing but negativity instead of sucking it up and Driving On when they are the ones that subordinates look to it doesn't set right with me and although my opinion probably means nothing to anyone but me that is my take. It's not time to loose the drive for what one is paid to do, if you do step aside and let someone do the job right.
Raptorman is that you?

Are you saying that you are stepping up to a leadership position after the work is done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back