Why Is It? What's The Reasoning?

i know what you need ! HUGS ! that's right , we're starting a new program here at US Airways called hugs !

Everytime you step on board one of our aircraft and walk off it , you will get one warm bear hug from one of our very friendly flight attendants ... :up:

but it doesn't stop there! when you check in , get ready for even more hugs! The attedant who directs you to your line will continue to do so as always , but now also hug you! and once you get to the check in counter , prepare to be double hugged as we squish you in a warmth sandwich of customer appreciation from not just one but TWO read me TWO gate agents !!

Finally when you go to pick up your luggage and leave , now not only will our fleet service agents check your bag tag and ID to make sure you match , but your not leaving without the last check , the HUG!!!

so feel free to fly us anytime ! we HUG you!! :lol:
No wonder things are such a mess at US Airways....

1...The tribute video we made and used to salute the workers at Greentree during the closing reception.
2...Kerry Carstairs standing on a chair announcing that they were all going to lose their jobs.
3...Standing with Teddy Xidas, both of us misty eyed as they clapped and cheered when we visited with about $300.00 worth of candy to say thanks. Teddy looked at me and we're both fighting back tears and she said "If you're gonna say something now's the time, I can't" I managed to get "Thank you for the hard work".
4...The pics of the Greentree party and the text of my speech and the other FFOCUS members who attended.
5...Next were the pics from the CP desk and our visits there to say thanks.
6...All the Chocolate I gave to all the flight crews and gate staff to say thanks and boost morale during the dark days.
7...Along with my fellow Cockroaches we invested more cash in trying to boost morale than the stinking company did.

These seven examples are illustrations of why so many customers are so angry at US.

Customers don't routinely give their own time --- and money --- to an organization to the extent some of US' VFFs have done for the sole purpose of recognizing and thanking employees. Sure, they might send some fruitcake at Christmas or something, but I challenge you to find cases where large groups of customers pay money (airfare, hotels, take vacation time) to gather to recognize or pay homage like this.

Messing with a relationship like that is going to cause animosity.

These examples are extreme, but there are a LOT of East US customers who have been very, very loyal for years who feel abandoned.

Back