Why Kites...

What the F*** did I just do there?
I put this thing on about kites without thinking. Thought it would only stir the pot of Lu Zuckerman, but no!!!
Otherwise RP: Thank you, I realise Is hould avoid putting my foot where my mouth belong,

To all others, you must all be as loaded as I am right now! Now I''m just thinking of my next thing to stir the pot, maybe the theory of Jigging COD would do?

Speaking of which, the CODFATHER was in town with the sprit of sealand today, as well as an old 206, in slightly different colors than posted on the picture pages (ugly bag!!!). Otherwise, the beer is getting warmer, and the rest of the party don''t like my music choice so I''ll leave the computer to somebody else.
So long and good beer everybody

What the F*** did I just do there?
I put this thing on about kites without thinking. Thought it would only stir the pot of Lu Zuckerman, but no!!!
Otherwise RP: Thank you, I realise Is hould avoid putting my foot where my mouth belong,

To all others, you must all be as loaded as I am right now! Now I''m just thinking of my next thing to stir the pot, maybe the theory of Jigging COD would do?

Speaking of which, the CODFATHER was in town with the sprit of sealand today, as well as an old 206, in slightly different colors than posted on the picture pages (ugly bag!!!). Otherwise, the beer is getting warmer, and the rest of the party don''t like my music choice so I''ll leave the computer to somebody else.
So long and good beer everybody

[SIZE= 12pt]OK Winnie, apparently your speech impediment has worsened….tell ya what, give me three of four weeks to get settled in YQM and I’ll hop on a PC12 to YQX and we’ll discuss your dependence on whatever it is your sniffing over a few dozen wings at Reflections. If we play our cards right RDM may even show to share his thoughts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12pt]OK Winnie, apparently your speech impediment has worsened….tell ya what, give me three of four weeks to get settled in YQM and I’ll hop on a PC12 to YQX and we’ll discuss your dependence on whatever it is your sniffing over a few dozen wings at Reflections. If we play our cards right RDM may even show to share his thoughts.[/SIZE]

Hey LongRanger, er I mean BigStar, er BattleStar er SwampStar??? Do you have your new ride yet? How is it? How does it compare to that creampuff L1 that you used to ride?

Hey LongRanger, er I mean BigStar, er BattleStar er SwampStar??? Do you have your new ride yet? How is it? How does it compare to that creampuff L1 that you used to ride?

Hi Bruised

The kite is just trying to keep its force vectors even. (lift, drag, g, thrust)
Unquote

EXACTLY. That's how it works

Downwash

the lift increases, but it must be designed so that, with the increase in lift, the CofP moves forward,
Unquote

This is the result of the angle of the strings (normally 3 in the small kites) that attaches the kite to the main one. This angle is what forces the Kite up and can be adjusted until getting the best one for each type of kite.

N1

WOW that is a Kite Do you actually fly one of those or you just fly the Kite

Winnie

In fact I was wondering what the casual surfer would think by seeing an aviation forum discussing how to fly kites !!!!!
6.gif

Hi Bruised

The kite is just trying to keep its force vectors even. (lift, drag, g, thrust)
Unquote

EXACTLY. That's how it works

Downwash

the lift increases, but it must be designed so that, with the increase in lift, the CofP moves forward,
Unquote

This is the result of the angle of the strings (normally 3 in the small kites) that attaches the kite to the main one. This angle is what forces the Kite up and can be adjusted until getting the best one for each type of kite.

N1

WOW that is a Kite Do you actually fly one of those or you just fly the Kite

Winnie

In fact I was wondering what the casual surfer would think by seeing an aviation forum discussing how to fly kites !!!!!
6.gif

No new ride yet 407....supposed to be late August. Ottawa decided they wanted to hang a few more things off it so that may delay delivery to us. Kinda happy it''s happening that way actually...been stressful enough lately selling and buying a house and the movers will be at our doors in 2 weeks. After that look out, learn to fly again!!

No new ride yet 407....supposed to be late August. Ottawa decided they wanted to hang a few more things off it so that may delay delivery to us. Kinda happy it''s happening that way actually...been stressful enough lately selling and buying a house and the movers will be at our doors in 2 weeks. After that look out, learn to fly again!!

Excuse me RDM but I do believe I am the Captain on my helicopter .....and you are what in yours? Oh wait, wrong icon for that comeback....

Back