Will the NWA forum go away due to the merger with DAL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurduePete

Senior
Jun 15, 2006
I guess that this is a question meant for the moderators, but I'll ask this to everyone...will the forum for Northwest Airlines disappear now that the merger with Delta Air Lines has been finalized?

If it were up to me, the forum would remain as long as NWA is a subsidiary of Delta and would be closed (but remain read-only) after NWA is fully integrated - which might take a year or two if history is any guide.

I assume that the Mods will do the same as they did with the US/HP merger - at some point merge the two forums together, thus preserving archived posts from both forums.

Jim

That's the plan as of now.

For what it is worth I would like to see it remain until a SOC has been granted.

Northwest is a proud airline full a rich heritage and outstanding employees (sans scabs).

Whether Delta goes union or not this "new" Delta has the best chance of any airline in the past to be a truly global carrier.
This new airline should and must be able to provide industry leading compensation for the employees that make this possible.

Good luck to all the fine people at both carriers as they move to create a new airline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back