Will you hold a vote no sign at the gate of TULE?

OldGuy@AA

Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Tulsa
I plan on holding my vote no sign across the street from the front gate in the near future. Since the temp is much higher than the last time the TWU forced me to do it, it would be nice to have some company and/or more people to make some kind of statement. If you are willing then post here and we will figure out a day to kick this off. I suggest closer to the vote deadline. The last time I did it I got a few fingers waved in my direction, but got much more beeps of horns and support. I will be there if I am alone or not. But it would make more of a statement if there were more of us. You will have to make your own sign but I do have one extra. I am guessing the use of the TWU sign shop is out of the question. If we can influence just a few votes it could make a difference. But I reserve the right to banish Raptorman if he even mentions the Teamsters.

LOL Tom if your not allowing Teamster supporters there then that sure limit's your potential vote no sign holder group B)
If you don't want them there then I'm sure they won't be there because it's your party .... you called it, looking forward to seeing how many courageous AMFA guys will be there with you. B)
Might be a good opportunity for some AMFA publicity as well if the guys who show up were to proudly wear their AMFA shirts ..... since Teamster supporters aren't welcome, I suspect your going to be alone on the corner this time Tom.

Last time was fun & I agree there were a lot more thumbs up than thumbs down.
Good luck.

I looked up "raptor" in the dictionary.

It's a latin word that means gormless.

LOL. I'm not Latin, talk about a spin, how about using the American dictionary, It's a bird of PREY which is good but clearly in my alias it a nickname for Velociraptor one very bad a$$ Dinasour, 6 feet of pure mean ;-)

What the hell is a DNtulsa ??? Not very imaginetive

LOL Tom if your not allowing Teamster supporters there then that sure limit's your potential vote no sign holder group B)
If you don't want them there then I'm sure they won't be there because it's your party .... you called it, looking forward to seeing how many courageous AMFA guys will be there with you. B)
Might be a good opportunity for some AMFA publicity as well if the guys who show up were to proudly wear their AMFA shirts ..... since Teamster supporters aren't welcome, I suspect your going to be alone on the corner this time Tom.

Last time was fun & I agree there were a lot more thumbs up than thumbs down.
Good luck.
The topic

has nothing to do with the representational drives, Raptor have you lost your ability to maintain a forum thread?

The topic

has nothing to do with the representational drives, Raptor have you lost your ability to maintain a forum thread?

I answered Tom's question about the sign, you need to re-read his post where references Raptorman (me). & the Teamsters clearly directed at me so J answered that as well. ;-). He introduced me & the Teamsters into the thread not me.

The topic

Ok take a point away from me.

I plan on holding my vote no sign across the street from the front gate in the near future. Since the temp is much higher than the last time the TWU forced me to do it, it would be nice to have some company and/or more people to make some kind of statement. If you are willing then post here and we will figure out a day to kick this off. I suggest closer to the vote deadline. The last time I did it I got a few fingers waved in my direction, but got much more beeps of horns and support. I will be there if I am alone or not. But it would make more of a statement if there were more of us. You will have to make your own sign but I do have one extra. I am guessing the use of the TWU sign shop is out of the question. If we can influence just a few votes it could make a difference. But I reserve the right to banish Raptorman if he even mentions the Teamsters.
If I was up there I would deffinatly help out with the vote NO ralley! I'm pretty sure we have one in the works here at AFW. Good luck!

I answered Tom's question about the sign, you need to re-read his post where references Raptorman (me). & the Teamsters clearly directed at me so J answered that as well. ;-). He introduced me & the Teamsters into the thread not me.

You claim to not speak for the Teamsters, yet you do so every chance you get.

Which is it?

You claim to not speak for the Teamsters, yet you do so every chance you get.

Which is it?

I definitely am NOT authorized to speak for the Teamsters or AMFA or AA, I can only give my opinion of things as I see them ..... Doubtful anyone else on here is authorized to speak For Teamsters or AMFA

Typing from my phone so there will be mistakes, predictive text & small keyboard sucks.

I definitely am NOT authorized to speak for the Teamsters or AMFA or AA, I can only give my opinion of things as I see them ..... Doubtful anyone else on here is authorized to speak For Teamsters or AMFA

Typing from my phone so there will be mistakes, predictive text & small keyboard sucks.

What did your work bench electronic system fail you?

Speaking of staying on topic how did my alias become part of this topic ? Get him Buck he's the one who is definitely veering off topic, brought my alias & Latins both into it ;-)
Latin is the basis for a multitude of words in out common language of English. Therefore if someone calls themselves anything, the probability of a correlation to the Latin is probable. So I believe the DNTulsa was correct.

Latest posts

Back