Working on a logo for the site...

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 5, 2010
Started playing with AI. It's not quite there yet... but it's still a hoot. It messes up spelling on images all the time... on this one it messed up a lot more than that. Check it out.

logo_for_airlineforums_com (1).jpeg

I have a phone app that can create like 50 A.I. images a day. You want me to create some and post some of the more interesting ones?

• Admin
I have a phone app that can create like 50 A.I. images a day. You want me to create some and post some of the more interesting ones?
That would be great. I'd like AirlineForums.com to be integrated into the logo and 99% of the time, the AI can't spell the words properly.

Try it, you'll see.... AI can't do writing in images very accurately.

That would be great. I'd like AirlineForums.com to be integrated into the logo and 99% of the time, the AI can't spell the words properly.

Try it, you'll see.... AI can't do writing in images very accurately.
I will do what I can. Like I said it is a phone app. It's capabilities are limited.

• Admin
I will do what I can. Like I said it is a phone app. It's capabilities are limited.
Sometimes just the ideas that AI come up with are good, then I can hand it off to a real artist. That's how I use AI currently for the most part.

Sorry I did not post the pics on Suday. I have been ill and I had an internet disruption due to storms in Tulsa.

• Admin
Sorry I did not post the pics on Suday. I have been ill and I had an internet disruption due to storms in Tulsa.
No worries at all, glad you are safe... I heard those storms were bonkers.

• Admin
I've updated the site again. We now have 2 new styles to choose from. Both a light and a dark. You can use the Style Chooser at the bottom or by clicking the lightbulb icon in the header. It will switch you back and forth between light and dark.

Back