WYF is this?

Careful now... those "physical items" they're going to give you guys might be full body cavity searches. You could be stealing batteries!

I Think on August 8th, we will be getting the Answers to the questions we asked Doug via US Aviation. Sorry Mods, I could not resist. I know it is not you, it is the Sand Castle.

On Tuesday Aug. 8th our station is throwing a 'party' for the agents. Food will be brought in and our managers will be presenting this new morale building concept. Im thinking that the company will be having these type of events for the agents on a more regular basis now along with whatever it is they will be giving the agents in the form of physical items as mentioned in another post....
I don't suppose this "Party" will include any of the contract ramp people, will it???
Sorry, I just couldn't resist this one.... ;)

I am new to posting, but not reading. Just want to thank everyone for entertaining me while I am offline on an OJI. I was on the floor laughing over this one. :p
In case anyone still thinks I am joking, that referred to all the things one could redeem their FF miles for. In this case, perfume.

Hope you’re feeling better!

Here’s another. From the Level Off video circa fall 1998:

“US Airways and American Airlines: just the beginning of a match made in the heavensâ€￾

Whatever that was about…

Back