X-US boss in the news again....

deltawatch

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
David Siegel's Gate Gourmet, which provides haute cuisine to the likes of Willie Walsh's British Airways, Delta Air Lines, Continental Airlines and Northwest Airlines, explains on its Web site it is not required by law to make any compensation payments or to offer to re-engage former employees and is doing so voluntarily. "I don't want anyone to face hardship unnecessarily, especially at this time of year".

LINK

I almost had a nice thought about Dave, but if you would have posted the rest ot the quote, I would have read that it wasn't he who was quoted as saying that. (see below).
"I don't want anyone to face hardship unnecessarily, especially at this time of year, and so with one week to go, I say to our former staff sign up, don't lose out," said Eric Born, managing director of Gate Gourmet U.K. & Ireland, in a statement.

MASEL TOV! Put his head on the centerpiece of the Hanukkah candelabra and LIGHT IT........be done with it!

""the T&G Web site still bears a damning indictment of the catering company: "The workers continue their fight to draw attention to the harsh, shameless mistreatment of a loyal and hard working workforce by a company with no respect for labour relations or basic employment rights,""

Back