you have to check this out.

They forgot to say that the wages for the top 6 airlines for the first 6-8 years is at the poverty line. The benefits for vacation is between 12 and 14 days, and for most airlines, specifically the BKrupt onces there is no holiday pay or weekend pay.

As a college grad speaking more than 1 language, you can get a job starting at least $28-30,000 for the first year and be able to afford to pay for a ticket on JetBlue or SW, or on proceline .com space positive anywhere. If you speak more than one language (depending on that lanaguage) you can get a government job starting pay $35,000-40,000. And many companies other than airlines contribute to 401k and higher education.

I wanna be a substitute attendant. Then I can write my name on the chalkboard and most of the class can disrespect me. Oh wait, they do that anyway.
Nevermind. :unsure:

I wanna be a substitute attendant. Then I can write my name on the chalkboard and most of the class can disrespect me. Oh wait, they do that anyway.
Nevermind. :unsure:

OMG thats the funniest thing i've ever seen. Its totally on the A320 simulator!

Be prepared to spend many months as a 'substitute attenant'! :shock: Or if its at the airline you see here, be prepared to spend decades sitting around to benefit a small percentage of senior people so they can enjoy more flexibility than anyone else in the industry at everyone elses expense! All for $1600 a month!

I might add that they also forgot to mention that you will likely have to get a crash pad with at least half a dozen other flight attendants, so you can afford to pay rent in NYC, BOS, DCA, SFO, or LAX...and don't forget to bring a car with you so you can get to your 05:00 (substitute) check-in at BWI, IAD, EWR, JFK, OAK, or BUR...

Oh...and BTW...you will have to pay for those polyester blues, but not to worry...they'll only dock $50 from each paycheck so you should have it all paid off in about 3 years!

Now you KNOW he is going to have a field day with this one. They can't possibly be showing this to kids in college? Good grief. :lol:

HEY...I can't see it...how come it won't play for me?

Your kids are very cute, etops1. that's the only video i can see. oh, and that stupid one about the woman who wears a lifevest to the airport. :rolleyes:

now, how come you don't have a video of your vest????? ;) sorry, couldn't resist.... :lol:

HEY...I can't see it...how come it won't play for me?

Your kids are very cute, etops1. that's the only video i can see. oh, and that stupid one about the woman who wears a lifevest to the airport. :rolleyes:

now, how come you don't have a video of your vest????? ;) sorry, couldn't resist.... :lol:
you will have to pay to see that.

Latest posts

Back