You just can't make this stuff up....

EastUS1

Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
"Biden received TWO waivers"...and then:

"It was the honor of my life...." Yeah...Right. It was such a heartfelt and Duty bound "honor" that, even given a pansy-assed, contrived position and faked "commission" just to "look good"...the punk couldn't even keep his utterly worthless self from being, well...himself, even long enough to make a show. In all ways; a proper Biden/"liberal democrat.". Given that his daddy is a complete coward who was a draft-dodger in a time of war; who should be at ALL surprised?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16/politics/hunter-biden-discharged-from-navy/index.html

Go ahead "liberals". Let's hear all/ANY possible excuses for this disgusting little swine....?

Reactions: 2 people
Biden got 5 deferments (just like Cheney) and was not a draft dodger.

I saw that story and the first thing that came to min was why did it take 8 months to kick him out and why was it a discharge and not a dishonorable one.  Im betting without the connections he would have been out sooner and it would not have been an honorable one.

Ms Tree said:
Biden got 5 deferments (just like Cheney) and was not a draft dodger.

I saw that story and the first thing that came to min was why did it take 8 months to kick him out and why was it a discharge and not a dishonorable one.  Im betting without the connections he would have been out sooner and it would not have been an honorable one.
Tree, we all know the answer to that! ----- He's the Son of the V.P. !!! Speaking of this V.P., what the hell has he done for us lately besides go down to St.Croix on our dime ever other week end?------- Oh yea, stick his foot in his mouth again, with our Arab friends!

Reactions: 1 person
Veeps do quite a bit of work. They do a bunch of stuff the Potus does not want to take on...like meeting second ant third tier dignitaries and traveling to those countries.

They just don't get the media attention unless they screw up. 

Reactions: 1 person