Young girl groped on AA flt.

WeAAsles said:
Maybe the FA's should try to negotiate that they no longer want to be responsible for the care of a child that maybe shouldn't be their responsibility?

I mean we do work for an Airline, not a day care center.

I say let the FA's make the call.
Maybe you should let the FA's negotiate what type of customers get to fly in the F and J cabins, eh?

Heck, let's just give the FA's the right to do a thumbs up/down on everyone at the cabin door. Don't like their outfit? Go fly Southwest...

While you're at it, FSC's can make the checked bag policy contractual, and pilots can grieve which airplane fly on particular routes....

Seriously, that's one of the more inane suggestions I've seen on the board in the past 15 years.

Off to the ignore list you go...

Reactions: 5 people
eolesen said:
Maybe you should let the FA's negotiate what type of customers get to fly in the F and J cabins, eh?Heck, let's just give the FA's the right to do a thumbs up/down on everyone at the cabin door. Don't like their outfit? Go fly Southwest...While you're at it, FSC's can make the checked bag policy contractual, and pilots can grieve which airplane fly on particular routes....Seriously, that's one of the more inane suggestions I've seen on the board in the past 15 years.Off to the ignore list you go...
Being responsible for a SMALL HUMAN CHILD over a BAG. Great analogy you're pushing here E.

Reactions: 2 people
WeAAsles said:
Being responsible for a SMALL HUMAN CHILD over a BAG. Great analogy you're pushing here E.
At US we used to carry a lot of live animals after the Westminster the bag room would look like a kennel. Probably quite lucrative.After we merged with AW we completely stopped I'm thinking something must have happened in one of the desert cities to prompt the ban. That and we went more with the Airbus. Quite often a mishap does lead to policy change

Reactions: 1 person