You're steppin to the bad side

AWA320

Veteran
May 6, 2007
Western hemisphere
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXQr4yexFs8

I think this sums up the west pilot groups feelings about the east and USAPA and what you can expect!!
Pay close attention to the words as they are extremely telling.

You're right sweet cheeks I don't!! If you can't find the humor in it then please go away!!!
Well an always be an SWEET CHEEKS!! And THAT you are!! 90% of your post show you have NO sense of humor and only wish to stir the shiit. So it will be my pleasure to go to the cornfield for calling you the most obnoxious son of a #### #### on these threads who is nothing but a victimized #### lookin
g to make everyone suffer for your sorry excuse for a life. See you in a week,

Post edited by moderator:
Moderator note, be careful with language used. There is still room in the cornfield.

Well an will always be an , SWEET CHEEKS!! And THAT you are!! 90% of your post show you have NO sense of humor and only wish to stir the shiit. So it will be my pleasure to go to the cornfield for calling you the most obnoxious son of a #### #### on these threads who is nothing but a victimized #### looking to make everyone suffer for your sorry excuse for a life. See you in a week, ####!!

Love you too baby!!!

Well an always be an SWEET CHEEKS!! And THAT you are!! 90% of your post show you have NO sense of humor and only wish to stir the shiit. So it will be my pleasure to go to the cornfield for calling you the most obnoxious son of a #### #### on these threads who is nothing but a victimized #### looking to make everyone suffer for your sorry excuse for a life. See you in a week, ####!!
Wow, you east pukes are starting to lose it!!!!

First it was EastUS and now LCC #1.

I guess old people don't handle the stress to well.

:eek:

Latest posts

Back