Zero-G

I remember about 7 yrears ago watching a Canadian Coast Guard 105 doing an airshow over our little town.He had to return to his base to turn off his ELT because he had set it off while having fun with his tiny craft.The engineer with him just about punched him out when they landed.

I remember about 7 yrears ago watching a Canadian Coast Guard 105 doing an airshow over our little town.He had to return to his base to turn off his ELT because he had set it off while having fun with his tiny craft.The engineer with him just about punched him out when they landed.

I have seen an R/C model helicopter with negative pitch hover upside down....now that would be cool! Need a 5 point harness though.

I have seen an R/C model helicopter with negative pitch hover upside down....now that would be cool! Need a 5 point harness though.

Latest posts

Back