17 TRILLION PLUS...

1798587_807251305986520_8600152433347172963_n.jpg
Read the post above this one. You're right on cue!

Ms Tree said:
Just a little disingenuous.  The thread is about debt not deficit.  The debt is past $17 trillion.  The debt has been increasing every year well before Obama got into office.  The deficit is also misleading due to a variety of reasons.  Many economist argue that a big part of the massive debt we have now is in part due to the lowering of taxes and the execution of two wars which were never funded, and the real estate fiasco.  All contributed to a clusterphuck of a storm in 2008/9.

CP-Federal-Spending-by-the-Numbers-2014-04-1-debt_509.jpg

That little dent before it goes vertical is where W left.  

signals said:
I'll bet you're the guy who brings statistic graphs to every meeting. They're meaningless, btw.
Trust me. He has graphs for everything!

Ms Tree said:
Seems pretty useless.  Every year a budget is passed and things change.  How did previous budgets affect the 2024 prediction?  
Excuses, excuses. If your a tax payer Tree, you now owe BaRack $154,000 and climbing every minute, just to pay that debt!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Not as funny as the amount of times you've been proven wrong in your posts.  In case you haven't figured it out I've put you in the "too stupid to respond to their posts group."  Carry on...

Black Magic said:
Not as funny as the amount of times you've been proven wrong in your posts.  In case you haven't figured it out I've put you in the "too stupid to respond to their posts group."  Carry on...
La La said that as well and has yet to give an example. Perhaps you will have better luck posting a few.Should be easy given their supposed abundance.

And yet you did respond.

Latest posts

Back