2005 Is Dedicated To Delta Employees

WorldTraveler

Corn Field
Dec 5, 2003
Press Release Source: Delta Air Lines

Grinstein Dedicates Delta's 76th Year to Employees
Thursday May 19, 11:58 am ET
Cites "Extraordinary High Level of Service" in Face of Change, Sacrifice

ATLANTA, May 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL - News) CEO Gerald Grinstein today told shareowners that despite the challenges the company has faced during the past few years, the determination of employees has resulted in a greatly improved airline, and dedicated Delta's 76th year to them at the company's annual shareholder meeting.

more here:
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050519/clth045.html?.v=10

Will Delta set itself apart from the crowd by honoring its employees while others continue to hack at employee livelihoods?

WorldTraveler said:
CEO Gerald Grinstein today told shareowners that despite the challenges the company has faced during the past few years, the determination of employees has resulted in a greatly improved airline, and dedicated Delta's 76th year to them at the company's annual shareholder meeting.

Will Delta set itself apart from the crowd by honoring its employees while others continue to hack at employee livelihoods?

[post="271011"][/post]​

Gee, this ought to do wonders for lowering DAL's massive debt and keeping them out of Chapter 11! More Kool-Aid please!!!!

Cheers,
Z B)

WorldTraveler said:
Press Release Source: Delta Air Lines
Grinstein Dedicates Delta's 76th Year to Employees
Thursday May 19, 11:58 am ET

The airline industry has taken hard hits. Expecially the legacy carriers. Many airline workers have sacraficed much and given much more at their jobs-not just Delta employees. I congratulate all the Delta employees on the "dedication."

That "dedication" and a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee at Burger King.

WorldTraveler said:
[post="271011"][/post]​

By the way. At United we are celebrating the 75 anniversary of Flight Attendants.

United bought the coffee.

please is this the same thing as Jim Jones in Guyana?Wake up folks nice try.

I can see it now..."I don't have a pension...but the 76th year was dedicated to us"!!! You can always have a "Kool-Aid" stand on the corner after you retire, after all you'll need it for income and pension replacement. Delta seems to be real good at the "Kool-Aid thing after all! Tell the BK judge that "Hey, be nice to us...this year was dedicated to us"!!!

Some deadicated year. On Thursday all furloughed mechanics will be walked out. Those that are remaining in ATL hangar will start rotating shifts this weekend. We are all still waiting for another paycut and many think the rest of the hangar work will be gone by this fall. If that happens thousands of mechanics will be gone.

Moral is much better now that we know this year is deadicated to the employees.

DalMD88 said:
Some deadicated year. On Thursday all furloughed mechanics will be walked out. Those that are remaining in ATL hangar will start rotating shifts this weekend. We are all still waiting for another paycut and many think the rest of the hangar work will be gone by this fall. If that happens thousands of mechanics will be gone.

Moral is much better now that we know this year is deadicated to the employees.
[post="272151"][/post]​
It sucks, but drowning in your sorrows will not help.

Drowning in my own sorrow? Dude I'm saying we aren't buying the line Jerry is selling. The actions of the company are quite the opposite of his spiel.

Latest posts