2016 GOP 'TEAM'.........(a lot of hall-of-famers / NOT / on this squad !

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

You're right 'Dog, but here's the thing.

All he's got to do is pick (say) Bush, Walker and Rubio, knowing JOKES like Fiorina/(the) HUCKSTER, Carson. Graham, Cruz, Santorum will have 'packed it in" before this autumn arrives.  (Hey sparrow, I haven't forgot about RAND, he could wind up in the last 3 standing).  But 'Dog, back to our 'Village IDIOT'.
He doesn't have the  ' Testicle Fortitude ' to even say thier names.  You know what.  I'm goning to...UP THE BET and give him ANY FOUR Names, to my ONE.  If any of the Four wins,....... he WINS.
BUT,
He KNOWS that NONE of them....NONE of them can beat 'HILL,..............thats why the spineless Red Neck wont ...go on record !
Sorry Bigot.......only prediction your getting from me right now is, Hitlery will never sit in the WH!

700UW said:
Right............who would want to listen to a successful black person!
MSNBC?...............Brahahaw...................

delldude said:

He's not ready for prime time. He'll make a decent cabinet level officer.
he certainly doesn't hold a candle to the great and scandal free Hilliary you know :rolleyes:
but then he,s not going to spend near what she is of foreign money to lose 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Just read a poll that said.......64% of Dr. Carsons....'own folk'....said the dude is a SELL-OUT.

Why is that,  conservatives  ??????

Uncle_Bens_logo.jpg
   ?

When you are OWNED by various financial interests your party affiliation matters little.

When people like Bernie Sanders & Ron Paul get any kind of traction the Banksters marginalize them and dry up as much of their access to money as they can. Change will only come when the public wakes up and realizes they can vote for a Ron Paul or Bernie Sanders whether the money boys like it or not. When one such candidate A) gets elected or B) comes very close to getting elected then you will see changes. They may be positive or negative throwing the US into another civil war but change will happen either peacefully or otherwise.

ANOTHER CIVIL WAR  ????

But ...But    I...............(wait a minute) YEAH, why Not ?

I'm All for KICKING thier Inbred Ass's  A G A I N  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Be a LOT of 'Brothers with a score to settle ) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts