$504 Million in Healthcare Rebates!

From what I read Obama wanted a single payer plan, not this BS we have now. He also wanted to focus on the controlling costs on the Pharm, care provider end.

He caved and we ended up with a watered down bill. It does expand the number of people covered and eliminates preexisting clauses but not much else.

Yes I do believe it but we will never know what would have happened.

well he had control of both houses at that time so why didnt he get it then if that's what he wanted.
No he had to offer assorted underhanded deals to get it to pass.

Not all members of Congress vote party lines. There is a lot of money involved. There was/is a lot of corporate opposition to the idea of health care reform. Pharm, hospitals and the like could lose a lot of money. They have quite a bit of influence.

From what I read Obama wanted a single payer plan, not this BS we have now. He also wanted to focus on the controlling costs on the Pharm, care provider end.

He caved and we ended up with a watered down bill. It does expand the number of people covered and eliminates preexisting clauses but not much else.

You are right about the Progressives wanting single payor....where the hell you think the concept of death panels comes from?
Not a bureaucrat deciding whether you live or die, but whether the treatment you need will be approved or rejected.Thats the death panel.

How the hell did BaRack cave, when it was passed in the dead of night, behind locked doors, by the Demorats ? Again, full of bullsh!t, as usual !

And BaRack will have his "Single Payer System" after all the company's finally say F$%K it, were sick and tired of all the BS were having to go through, just to insure our current employees! It's happening right now. Employers dropping hours below 30, Unions b!tchin' and moanin', that they want no part of it, companys "HAVING" to pay into BaRack-O-Care, even though they are covering their employees and the list goes on !

BaRack-O-Care is GARBAGE and nothing more than them trying to run your life for you !

Guess your hoping it will cover people here in the U.S., on visa's !

Back