A Memo To Doug Parker

Wrapping up the end of my 4day trip here and what a mess. For anyone to believe that we are not in serious trouble here are kidding themselves. I know we are understaffed and bad weather operations make for tense moments but what I witnessed today in FLL was insane. OUR side of the terminal looked like baghdad while the OTHER side (Airtran) was pretty calm and quiet. Were THEY not experiencing the horrible weather in florida and the northeast? I was standing by E5 at the specia services desk when the agent boarding the flight sent a few over to the desk. The woman yelled "Stop sending peope here I have a flight to do". A woman was waiving her ticket pleading with her to help her. The agent would NOT assist her and said "I can't help you I have a flight and left" the pilot and crew I was flying with quickly moved away in embarrasment. I understand the situation but SOME just can't handle it and should NOT be around people. I am experiencing the "I don't care attitude" all over understandably but there is a way to speak to people. Our management I'm sure knows to a degree that things are NOT good. Will they listen and fix the mess soon? Who the hell knows.

Wrapping up the end of my 4day trip here and what a mess. For anyone to believe that we are not in serious trouble here are kidding themselves. I know we are understaffed and bad weather operations make for tense moments but what I witnessed today in FLL was insane. OUR side of the terminal looked like baghdad while the OTHER side (Airtran) was pretty calm and quiet. Were THEY not experiencing the horrible weather in florida and the northeast? I was standing by E5 at the specia services desk when the agent boarding the flight sent a few over to the desk. The woman yelled "Stop sending peope here I have a flight to do". A woman was waiving her ticket pleading with her to help her. The agent would NOT assist her and said "I can't help you I have a flight and left" the pilot and crew I was flying with quickly moved away in embarrasment. I understand the situation but SOME just can't handle it and should NOT be around people. I am experiencing the "I don't care attitude" all over understandably but there is a way to speak to people. Our management I'm sure knows to a degree that things are NOT good. Will they listen and fix the mess soon? Who the hell knows.
We appreciate the constant "we suck" updates. Resist the urge to become jaded. It will most certainly cause unwanted wrinkles. :lol:

Ohhhh don't worry. I parade up and down the aisles looking at the faces of ALL the people who paid to fly on our airline. Their faces say enough. I just push my cart and point to the doors. No more no less. :D Not jaded here but certainly NOT believing that things are ok and will smooth over. Nope not at all.

Ohhhh don't worry. I parade up and down the aisles looking at the faces of ALL the people who paid to fly on our airline. Their faces say enough. I just push my cart and point to the doors. No more no less. :D Not jaded here but certainly NOT believing that things are ok and will smooth over. Nope not at all.
You should do more. That is part of the problem. :lol: Why are you pointing to the doors while you are pushing your cart?

The same reason you just shrug with a stupid grin on your face when asked by the customers why US sucks.
Huh? **Shrug** I know why they suck, customers should know by now, too. :bleh:

I think it's great that Travelpro brings some "magic" to your life; just not sure I want to read about it right before bed.... :D