Aa F/a Bomb Threat

Skyyggoddess said:
You know I never heard why she did this. I don't know if she just snapped or what.
[post="255514"][/post]​

I would guess that the bomb letter writting F/A wanted to lash out at AA. However, sound judgement was not used. There are ways to tell the company how you feel. (Although Article 32 hinders being able to talk straight.) You don't have to work o/t. You don't have to "pull together" any more than your contract SCOPE calls for. This company has lied to us and disrespects us. But remaining professional should always be the first thing we are. What this F/A did is inexcuseable and what ever penalties are levied against her she deserves. The ridicule she will/has received is bad enough. Saddly, her actions will affect more than just herself. Her family will also be affected and for that I am sorry. This one F/A's actions do NOT portray all F/A's. I am glad that AA's F/A's are professional and are willing to do what is necessary to protect their profession. Like vote out their union officers who swallowed the company lies during the concessions.

WingNaPrayer said:
Well nice they got them all out with no injuries. However you can't evacuate a full 777 using only one side in 65 seconds if the entire wall of the plane fell out! Especially when you are having to deal with passengers getting luggage out of the overheads and throwing bags down the slides.

Were you there?

The whole experience proved one thing to the passengers who did not take their bags with them - it proved that those who did take their luggage with them, were allowed to go on their merry way while the rest were stuck.
[post="255644"][/post]​

True, but even better is to keep your passport on your person, not in a bag in the overhead.

Aside from emergency evacuations, imagine if someone accidentally takes your bag from the overhead at the destination. You have no passport.

JS said:
Were you there?
True, but even better is to keep your passport on your person, not in a bag in the overhead.

Aside from emergency evacuations, imagine if someone accidentally takes your bag from the overhead at the destination. You have no passport.
[post="255767"][/post]​

Lots of people carry their passports in a little case hung from their neck inside their shirt or blouse. Hard for you to lose or anyone to steal.

Garfield1966 said:
Do you really want to see that head line in the paper?  I'm sure the PR dept would just love to deal eith that.
[post="256940"][/post]​
who cares why she did it. The crazy nut is off the line and in jail.

Latest posts