Aa Saves Millions With The No Furlough Pay

TransWorldONE said:
I really don't think it's set in stone that the Warden will be back for the next four years
yea - this is really getting interesting now - to see what the dol will do

There are two challenges, both having to do with the issue of dues arrears and the accuracy of the eligible voter lists. No information on timeline.

TransWorldONE said:
yea don't worry about me movin on baby, worry about your fb down in Useless, movin out.
Let see...could fb mean Friend Buddy(edited for maturity)? Im hurt and insulted(NOT!)lol.
You called me baby and I'm the one with a FB? NO need to get hostile...smile.
Whether or not Ward is down in Useless or not I'm still going to go to work everyday with a smile on my face(Not at AA). So let us both MOVE ON. DEAL?
Aren't you the one that said that everybody that voted for ward could rot in hell?
lol. You seem very upset. Please don't be. B)

TransWorldONE said:
I would not be the person that said that...check your sources....once again.
my bad...it was a QUESTION not an accusation...though the rest of the post stands.

Don't even respond to lateral - he is NOT an employee - only a SH** distruber. Don't get wrapped up into his weird strange habits. He doesn't stay up on what is occurring but rather only responds to antagonize people.

jsn25911 said:
Don't even respond to lateral - he is NOT an employee - only a SH** distruber. Don't get wrapped up into his weird strange habits. He doesn't stay up on what is occurring but rather only responds to antagonize people.
Yeah I know...it's fun playing with him/her/it sometimes...good therapy during my extended vacation.