Abortion Doctor murdered in Church

Wow. Normally I would respond with something to the effect of "I hope someone guns you down in cold blood." but I guess I was raised differently. There are lots of people I disagree with but I was taught that murder is never the answer. I am glad you are not reflective of how religion can twist a person around into to some sort of demented individual who thinks that murdering a person in cold blood is just. For your sake I hope your god can overlook some things.

As of 02 June 09, there are nearly 7,000 references to “George Tillerâ€￾ in Google News.

There are fewer than 500 for “William Long.â€￾

George Tiller was the Kansas abortion doctor murdered Sunday morning by a man who allegedly had political and religious motives.

William Long was the 23-year-old military recruiter murdered Monday morning by a man who allegedly had political and religious motives.

George Tiller dedicated his life to killing fetuses.

William Long dedicated his to killing terrorists.

When Dr. Tiller was murdered, the White House released a statement on Sunday afternoon; the Commander in Chief has yet to release a statement condemning the murder of a member of the armed forces by a suspected terrorist.

Just saying . . .

The death penalty does not violate the Ten Commandments, nor is it murder.

The commandment often misquoted as "Thou shalt not kill" is more recently translated as "Thou shalt not murder".

Cross reference with Numbers, and it is clarified that which constitutes murder is an act such as stabbing or hurting another in anger or hatred, or killing another person for personal gain.

Killing an abortion doctor is clearly murder. Carrying out an execution because it is the law of the land is neither anger, hatred, or for personal gain.

The death penalty does not violate the Ten Commandments, nor is it murder.

The commandment often misquoted as "Thou shalt not kill" is more recently translated as "Thou shalt not murder".

Cross reference with Numbers, and it is clarified that which constitutes murder is an act such as stabbing or hurting another in anger or hatred, or killing another person for personal gain.

Killing an abortion doctor is clearly murder. Carrying out an execution because it is the law of the land is neither anger, hatred, or for personal gain.

It could be easily argued that the death penalty satisfies the peoples need for revenge (anger) and constitutes murder. Taking another life (other than in self defense or euthanasia) is murder. Whether it be abortion or revenge by the state makes little difference.

Back