Absolutely UNBEATABLE Democrat ticket for POTUS in '16 !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Wan't to see how Void of critical thinking some of our regular neocons are, here on the 'cooler, just check out thier following responses/posts to the following !

" Rumors surfacing about a Clinton / Biden ticket,............AND / OR............a BIDEN/CLINTON ticket  "  !

On foreign policy Alone, those two have enough experience to teach foreign policy in thier own Private University  !!
They'd garner 90% % of every female, 95% of every Latino voter, 98% of every LGBT voter, AND a ton of White guy UNION voters !

As I wrote at the top, ....grab a seat, some munchies, and a 'cold one ', a watch / read...as our resident IDIOTS perform  !!!!!!!!!!!

(personally, I hope 'southwind is the first to respond) !

They are also the Democrat King & Queen of Crony Capitalist and Banker ownership. Tel us? Do you really want to elect the smiley face version of Bush/Cheney?

Hillary Goldman and Joseph Sachs team up. We no longer have leaders, we have owners. It's one big club and we aren't in it. It's called the American Dream because you have to asleep to believe it.

Our owners trot out their best horses for the big show every 4 years and through their media they try to create turmoil and thus the illusion of actual choice. We have no choice, we.re owned..

Reactions: 2 people
I think it all depends on who the GOP nominates. If it's any of the current candidates I think the GOP looses. If the GOP can present a moderate republican then the DNC will have a race on their hands. Given the extremism presented by the core GOP who seem to run the primaries I think that is a slim possibility.I

2016 is the GOP'S to lose.

Reactions: 1 person
Ms Tree said:
I think it all depends on who the GOP nominates. If it's any of the current candidates I think the GOP looses. If the GOP can present a moderate republican then the DNC will have a race on their hands. Given the extremism presented by the core GOP who seem to run the primaries I think that is a slim possibility.I

You could very well be right 'Tree.  I'm not foolish enough to think that there is NO one who's presently running (for the Enemy) that who if  'packaged correctly' couldn't win.
A Kasich/Carson, or a Kasich/Rubio  'could' stand a chance (mostly the former) !

Trouble is, that the Christian WHACK JOBS, or the KochCAINE brothers would never get on board with John Kasich.  John Kasich reminds me a lot of Jon Huntsman, who the above 'WHACK JOBS'  disowned as a Republican.   My life wouldn't end, if John Kasich was to become the President in '16. Would I want to see it ?   NO, but the guy is a very Populiar Governor of the state of Ohio.  That speaks volumes.

WOW.
It's looking More and More that........that ASSS HOLE from Wisconsin is ' Taking it in the Shorts ' in the Polls, BAD !

Looks like the KochCAINE Bros.  Shot a Big  W A D.......of cash on the wrong Moron !!

I haven't seen anything that I'm aware of that would place Hillary behind bars.

Shady deals, questionable ethics, A complete lack of integrity, lies, half truths and more? ABSOLUTELY.

The above could be said about any politician. Is it wrong? YES! Is it illegal, perhaps yes. 

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
WOW.
It's looking More and More that........that ASSS HOLE from Wisconsin is ' Taking it in the Shorts ' in the Polls, BAD !

Looks like the KochCAINE Bros.  Shot a Big  W A D.......of cash on the wrong Moron !!
George Soros may be thinking the same

cltrat said:
George Soros may be thinking the same

Ah, none of this is relevant  anyway 'Rat, because one of these HEAVYWEIGHTS from the CLOWN CAR will be POTUS.

Jim Gilmore, George Pataki, (little) Ricky Santorum, Mike(Rape is OK) Huckleberry, Carly ( I got FIRED, and it wasn't by Donald Trump) Fiorina, Ted CRUZ, 'Glasses' PERRY, Bobby (Curry Powder) Jindal, Walker(Texas ranger) !

The 'above' would give the 3 - STOOGES a run-for-thier-money ANYDAY   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Tree said:

So you're saying by running a squishy liberal-leaning republican then conservatives will turn out in droves? 

lol

Reactions: 3 people
I seriously doubt Biden would consider being in second place on a ticket with Hillary. And we know Hillary wouldn't consider being in second place any more than Bernie would to Hillary.

Hillary is guilty of the same offenses as David Petraeus even though the Lefties are doing a full court press to try and say there's no comparison.

Valerie Jarrett is a master of killing her opposition, and I wouldn't put it past her to be behind the email leaks. She may be the first person to out-Clinton'd the Clintons.

townpete said:

So you're saying by running a squishy liberal-leaning republican then conservatives will turn out in droves? 

lol

Not what I said. Elections are decided by about 1 million or so moderates in the swing states.

Ms Tree said:

Not what I said. Elections are decided by about 1 million or so moderates in the swing states.

Oh thats right, the mythical "moderates".

You of all idiots would believe that fantasy.

Reactions: 1 person
townpete said:
Oh thats right, the mythical "moderates".

You of all idiots would believe that fantasy.
I guess you subscribe to the Eolesen and Karl Rove theory of polls. They both predicted the last POTUS election.

One of them famously...one not so...

eolesen said:
I seriously doubt Biden would consider being in second place on a ticket with Hillary. And we know Hillary wouldn't consider being in second place any more than Bernie would to Hillary.Hillary is guilty of the same offenses as David Petraeus even though the Lefties are doing a full court press to try and say there's no comparison.Valerie Jarrett is a master of killing her opposition, and I wouldn't put it past her to be behind the email leaks. She may be the first person to out-Clinton'd the Clintons.
So who made you judge and jury?

Powell did it, Cheney did it and others, even the prosecutor who charged Petraeus said she broke no laws.

So you know more than him and the State Department that already cleared her?