AirExcellence, L.L.C., Receives Air Charter Certificate

Paul

Veteran
Nov 15, 2005
Gary Hill, general manager for AirExcellence, L.L.C., announced today the company's receipt of a Commercial Air Carrier Certificate under Federal Air Regulations Part 135. The receipt of this certificate allows AirExcellence to charter its Hawker 800XP to other travelers. Mike Masters, the company's aviation manager commented that, "While I have flown business jets for over 21 years, this is the first time I have taken a company through the difficult FAA certification process. I am impressed by the thoroughness and attention to detail our local Flight Standards District Office inspectors applied to our certification request."

The FAA awarded AirExcellence its charter certificate only after a detailed review and evaluation of AirExcellence's safety, crew, and maintenance standards and operating procedures, which included a thorough inspection of the aircraft and a series of proving flights designed to observe the flight crew in-flight. Of course it helped that AirExcellence flight crews are no strangers to aviation, with an accumulated total of over 49,500 flight hours among the two captains and first officer assigned to the company's Hawker.

Flying its Hawker 800XP from the I-X Jet Center at Cleveland's Hopkins International Airport, the company has begun charter service throughout the continental United States and soon to all of North America, the Bahamas and the Caribbean.

AirExcellence, a corporate aviation company, accumulated over 10 years flight operations experience before obtaining its own certificate. Said Mr. Hill, "AirExcellence intends to provide its customers with a superior air transportation experience. That high quality experience is evidenced by our focus on--first and foremost--safety; crew training; high service standards before, during and after the travel experience; dispatch reliability and an exquisitely maintained, clean and well-stocked aircraft. AirExcellence associates will exhibit, at all times, courtesy and integrity when working with our guests." Scheduling and dispatch personnel, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, can accommodate requests for in-flight catering or entertainment, transportation at destinations and various other special requests to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.

dBusiness News