Alaska Joins The Ranks of Taking on More Max's

A 4 paragraph reply indicates otherwise. Nice try tool.
Just like others out here in the forums, and treading on the exact same patterns as the other yahoos on here that have so much hate for AMFA, everyone always flips over to grammar and spelling errors to look like they are correcting people, it really does speak volumes that, that is all they got. Give it up junior, and move on with life, Get over it and live life to its fullest to the finish line making 150K. All thanks to a fair extension with no waiting almost 7 freakin years...

Just like others out here in the forums, and treading on the exact same patterns as the other yahoos on here that have so much hate for AMFA, everyone always flips over to grammar and spelling errors to look like they are correcting people, it really does speak volumes that, that is all they got. Give it up junior, and move on with life, Get over it and live life to its fullest to the finish line making 150K. All thanks to a fair extension with no waiting almost 7 freakin years...
Everyone on here knows you're just a management tool. You almost never fail to entertain us. I laugh at everything you say because you're such a brown noser. You don't even hide it......hilarious!

Everyone on here knows you're just a management tool. You almost never fail to entertain us. I laugh at everything you say because you're such a brown noser. You don't even hide it......hilarious!
Yea, Yea, Yea. Yadda,Yadda,Yadda. Think what you want. Far from management tool. Been on these forums for 15 years prior to when you showed up. Fought tooth and nail on holding out for the max payoff in the 7 year fiasco and even help direct folks to hold out for "FULL RETRO" not pennies on the dollar. If I was a true co tool as you suggest, I would have told all you little bitches to take the first offer, second offer, 3-4-5 and 6th offer. Get a clue man, I was the biggest proponent to hold out for full pay, ILC, full restore and maintain of the 4 lines in Dallas, as well as full retro pay plus more as we received. AND, I also dead headed the push for never allow the co to say, ok sign new contract and all outstanding grievances go away, HELL NO!!! That's what the lame and stupid ass teamsters allowed 2-3 times on renewed contracts. So you can find someone else to put your little title of management tool, or whatever. Get a clue on who you are dealing with here, and thru our last several contracts and extensions since the late 1990's. Move on dude, get over it, stop being so pissed off at the world about what has already been done in the past. And trust me, all folks on here know what I really stand for and will fight for. Have a great day and enjoy your 150K yearly pay by end of new extension. And for Gods sake give it a rest or get help for your mental issues, clear skies bro., use your benefits available to you...

Yea, Yea, Yea. Yadda,Yadda,Yadda. Think what you want. Far from management tool. Been on these forums for 15 years prior to when you showed up. Fought tooth and nail on holding out for the max payoff in the 7 year fiasco and even help direct folks to hold out for "FULL RETRO" not pennies on the dollar. If I was a true co tool as you suggest, I would have told all you little bitches to take the first offer, second offer, 3-4-5 and 6th offer. Get a clue man, I was the biggest proponent to hold out for full pay, ILC, full restore and maintain of the 4 lines in Dallas, as well as full retro pay plus more as we received. AND, I also dead headed the push for never allow the co to say, ok sign new contract and all outstanding grievances go away, HELL NO!!! That's what the lame and stupid ass teamsters allowed 2-3 times on renewed contracts. So you can find someone else to put your little title of management tool, or whatever. Get a clue on who you are dealing with here, and thru our last several contracts and extensions since the late 1990's. Move on dude, get over it, stop being so pissed off at the world about what has already been done in the past. And trust me, all folks on here know what I really stand for and will fight for. Have a great day and enjoy your 150K yearly pay by end of new extension. And for Gods sake give it a rest or get help for your mental issues, clear skies bro., use your benefits available to you...
LOL, this is awesome!

Last edited:
Farming out over 80% of your maintenance, isn’t an ILC.