Allowing Bk Carriers To Destroy The Industry

Hey Borascope, gotta a quote from a flyer on Airliners.net "United is just like the guy at the office who just shuffles papers on his desk. Tries to make it look like he's doing something. UA is pathetic in terms of their attitudes towards BK. They feel they don't have to reorganize. They just spin off a product with no thought what-so-ever (TED). Say they will file a new plan, that is a total BS. They could downsize domestically to help make them more effienct, but managment can't drop from #2 in the world to #3, although in many ways they still think their #1. Thats just it Tilton, you not.... Your airline lacks proper managment of assets, cost control, quality control, and future planning. Get out of Chap 11 or just liquidate Tilton its not like it affects you, you'll still get some whopping bonus and you'll find another high paying job at some other unsuspecting company. GO Tilton GO! :up:

:D
Bear96 said:
I'm impressed. If it's on airliners.net, it must be worth listening to.
[post="261549"][/post]​

Like I'd pay money to post on Airliners.net. too many idiots like "NWAFA" looking stupid to waste my time on it. :rolleyes: :D

Busdrvr said:
:D
Like I'd pay money to post on Airliners.net. too many idiots like "NWAFA" looking stupid to waste my time on it. :rolleyes: :D
[post="261565"][/post]​
Busdrvr,

Once again I will agree with you. Airliners.net must have the highest percentage of idiots posting compared to any other board that I am familiar with. I generally try to avoid it unless there is breaking news that isn't being covered elsewhere.