Alright Airtran, you can follow Delta's lead, as usual...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I wrote it myself. The data was used from both my CBA and DeltaNet.

Why didn't you answer the questions I asked in my last post?

So was mine. What's more relevant than being employed?

See above. I pulled from both sides.

You sure seem angry for a guy that's just been flitting all over the globe. What's with the personal attacks, anyway? All they do is make you sound desperate.

Stop right there.

This is not innuendo, and these proposed items are not "facts." They are proposed terms that can be altered/amended at anytime. The concerns I've listed are very real for all of us. Just because you refuse to see that doesn't mean that they're not.

So, again, I ask; what's to stop DL from changing all of these terms on a whim?

What's to stop them from outsourcing stations, like they've done in the past?

It's easy to see thet Delta777 is VERY drunk on the Delta kool-aid... Just ignore, you can't talk normal to these types.. My guess would be, in the interview process at DAL, you would be asked if you are a submissive - good little "boy" - "girl" and if you like to be told what to do by your master... If so then you are hired, go run along and play with all the other submissive boys and girls and wait for your master... As for their "work rules" the ones that were given to them by their master, The best timing to ask the TOOLY TOIDS, how fast it can be taken away, is when they start tearing DAL to pieces, anyone that thinks it will remain as is, is OBVIOUSLY drunk on that sugar sweet DELTA-AID.... I love the fact that i have a legally binding contract that governs my work pay etc... Even though it may not be exactly what i want, I know that i help to negotiate it along with my peers and it can't be changed unless something drastic occurs like BK, and even then they still have to negotiate... At Delta, what is given can be taken away, I love that Delta777 makes it sound like she walks into that CEO's office in Hot-Lanta and negotiates her pay etc... Rather, it is forced down her sugar coated throat like that submissive little ***** she is, just like she was asked in the interview....

Now that is a fun read... LMAO. Thanks for the entertainment. I do, however believe, Delta777 will be one step short of the 12 Step program, therefore, rendering her hopeless, and living a life in the 'House of Richard Anderson', which of course, will remain a Candy Land, until the Ants invade!
None-the-less... I only hope for good things for all the employees of both carriers. Cheers!

Hey TurkeyTran....wanna have a puppet show? Since this thread smacks of ignorance anyway. I won't tell your addiction counselor that we cheated....just this once.....she didnt take the sock puppets did she? Did you hide Sophie Sockie at least?

:up:

Hey TurkeyTran....wanna have a puppet show? Since this thread smacks of ignorance anyway. I won't tell your addiction counselor that we cheated....just this once.....she didnt take the sock puppets did she? Did you hide Sophie Sockie at least?

:up:
LOL.... You can show me your Puppets anytime! Damn near typed Puppies :shock: Sophie is safe & sound inside my 'Puppet Storage Closet'! That Addiction Counselor is a Wench anyways..... think of canning her worthless hide! Back to my anti-Kool-aid Still! Film at 11!!!

omg, my socks are hanging over your fireplace.........you're so weird. Did you at least wash them?
I'm weird???? LMAO! :lol: They did soak in the Gold Fish Bowl over night and I taped them back to the Ceiling Fan to dry. They looked so cute I left them there for Christmas Decor. Sophie and her Ceiling Fan Surfers! The Gold Fish died! Did YOU ever wash them? :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back