American Airlines manager accused of trying to meet mom, 10-year-old daughter for sex

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
Lives in DFW and is a Senior Manager there.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/national/complaint-exec-arrested-pittsburgh-after-trying-me/nmngZ/?ecmp=wsoctv_social_facebook_2014_sfp

Ray Howland is a Senior Manager of IOC Technology and was in PIT on AA business.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ray-howland/a/241/62a

PITTSBURGH —
WPXI has learned a senior manager with American Airlines was arrested Friday morning in Pittsburgh after allegedly attempting to meet a mother and her 10-year-old daughter for sex.

bunt3dunk said:
One of the great american managers , why hasn't he been fired ?
Actually, the company released a statement earlier this morning.  Usual "we hold our employees to the highest standards, etc."  It also mentioned that immediate termination is a possible outcome of failing to live up to those standards.

There's also the issue of the company does not release information on terminations.  Violation of Federal privacy laws, etc.  Also, it's not really any of your or my business unless you or I are directly affected by the creep's actions. 

Reactions: 1 person
cltrat said:
well it's been established you can drive piss drunk a couple times and still hang around
A couple of times?  You don't live in Texas evidently.  I was rear-ended several years ago by a drunk driver.  My incident was his 7th DWI.  While awaiting trial on my case, he received an 8th DWI.  His lawyer tried to block submission of that information to the trial jury.  Judge denied motion.  Joker finally went to jail.  I think he stayed in maybe one year.

Reactions: 2 people
Ew.

Never worked directly with Ray, but knew of him and was in a few meetings over the years.

Why am I not hearing "You can't help who you love", or something like that?... Surely, NAMBLA would come to his rescue. Or does he need NAMWUADLA's help?

Reactions: 2 people
She was a female, MANBLA is man-boy.

And you know darn well pedophillia is against the law, unlike gay marriage

Stop the hysterics E, you are smarter than that.

Reactions: 1 person
Sounds like one of our former IOR f/a's. Except he had an affinity for boys. He served a few years in prison. Best part was he was a part time child psychologist. There are just some sick and twisted people in this world. I guess that is why some have to run off and live in Brazil!

Reactions: 5 people
More Ray Howland tidbits:

As a front-line supervisor at American's system operations control center in Fort Worth, Texas, Howland received some of the first panicked calls from employees at Logan International Airport in Boston reporting the hijacking of Flight 11 on Sept. 11, 2001. The calls are mentioned in the notes section of the 9/11 Commission report.

Transcripts show Howland telling Logan employees to keep the hijacking to themselves minutes before the Los Angeles-bound Boeing 767 hit the World Trade Center's North Tower.

"We don't want this getting out," Howland says, according to the transcripts. "We're aware of the situation. We're dealing with it right now. So let us deal with it."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/airline-ops-manager-working-9-190443502.html