AMR Mis Managment

AA has the means to make a profit on its overhaul operation but due to inept managementt the simpltons are simply incapeable...
I guess thats why Delta makes profits while AA doesnt

but your right this has nothing to do with AA :blink:

Why is this even on the AA board? Now we will be reading 15 paragraph responses that have nothing to do with AA....

I reported it to the moderators yesterday when it showed up but apparently they disagree. It's an article discussing Delta Airlines and the only connection to AA is that the OP titled it "AMR Mis Mangement." And, of course, all it does is give WT a platform to argue with others about Delta's insourcing and outsourcing. All having nothing to do with AA.

If the mods disagree with moving the thread, then why should anyone continue to beat the drum of "inequity."

The thread was started by an AA employee who was asking why DL can do what AA seemingly cannot. The OP is not alone in asking the question... and I completely agree AA has the capability of being a force in the MRO space. AA mgmt has continually pulled back from that line of work.

My contributions to this thread are largely in response to 700s continued attempts to frame maintenance in a limited view that keeps DL from being seen in the accurate light, the one that everyone else in the industry recognizes - while at the same time pushing what his preferred union has been able to do at his carrier.

Perhaps if the moderators removed his limiting comments on what he considers to be maintenance, there would be little need for a response.

Back