An Engine Change

Good Day All,

Apparently things have snowballed way beyond reason and it's partially my fault. I have no problem being told when I've stepped on my d**k, if it is warranted. Cyclic-Monkey, I accept your apology and hope you'll accept mine. I think we were both taking comments more seriously than they were intended. I'm all for heated debate but things stopped being fun for everybody. It was definitely not intended as a personal attack. Sorry to all involved.

As I take my very own suggestion to "lighten up" to the mirror I do not see any real footprints on my crotch as we were both stating our opinions, but will definitely follow these words of wisdom to avoid any cleaning bills...

Play Safe

Just to add to this latest change in direction....I don't have any problem with mil vs civvy but was just pointing out some of hte situations I ave seen. No harm no foul :lol:

Of course then we could look at how the US of A'a military maintain their aircraft :wacko:

:huh: Oh boy, our American cousins, yeah let's not go there....

On a related note, how about availability of parts?! How's nearly two months to get an S61 fuel cell? :stupid: !

Latest posts