Another Afl-cio Sellout!

Thrustfuljet said:
Rusty: That looks like good ole twu democracy in the works to me!!!
twusant long after Christmas twun all through the house not a sound could be heard not even a twuose. Twun came Sonny Hall and picked a committee to run intwuference and all Democracy was twuonced. :huh:

Bob Owens said:
We have a mechanic here at JFK who worked for Branniff II. She wants AMFA. So I dont know where yoiu are coming up with these lies.

By the way did you look at the graph of AA mechanics pay vs the CPI? How come you did not dispute that?

It could be because I still have the E-mails where Jim Little acknowledged that the graph was an accurate reflection of the TWUs performance.
We have a mechanic in Tulsa who worked for Braniff2 also. He's been an AMFA organizer since I've known him.

:eek: AFL-CIO push to organize immigrants is coming along thanks in part to our union dues.

Attachments

• NC026006_s.jpg
    NC026006_s.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 147
AMFAMAN said:
Think like our TWA IAM/now twu gurus

How about, THINK LIKE T.A. HAINES, I dont care if they do shut down the bases, let em lay off everyone, I have my A&P, I will find another job in the industry!

Or when those on furlough at MCI are recalled, all of those in OSM classification will have their license premiums removed......

This way the 3rd Party maintenance will really flow into MCI.

MCI AFL-CIO said:
Think like our TWA IAM/now twu gurus

How about, THINK LIKE T.A. HAINES, I dont care if they do shut down the bases, let em lay off everyone, I have my A&P, I will find another job in the industry!
If at first you can't use truthful quotes, then lie and lie again. :shock: :shock:

If at least now we the people don't do a change.then we better look for another job.

You'll get that wish with AMFA! Love their history of furlough and outsourcing.

And TA...I've seen people shoot themselves in the foot before, but never both at the same time as you accomplished. I spoke with known amfa supporters who just shook their heads in disbelief..good job bro..you a leader alright...HAHAHAHA

Your_Ex-Wife said:
You'll get that wish with AMFA! Love their history of furlough and outsourcing.

And TA...I've seen people shoot themselves in the foot before, but never both at the same time as you accomplished. I spoke with known amfa supporters who just shook their heads in disbelief..good job bro..you a leader alright...HAHAHAHA

"HAHAHAHA"

That is the trade mark laugh of Drippy Quill, Serugo, Steve Connell.

So tell us stooge of many alias.

How low would you let the pay and benefits of your profession go to save a job anyway? Management would like to know, because they can hoodwink you again with some "cooking of the books", and financial shuffle shell games. They would indeed like to extract you to the bottom dollar. They thought their offer was there, but you and your band of concessions for jobs promoters have proven otherwise.

Please let us know how low you will go, so we can get out.