Another Democrat to be proud of

eolesen said:
Having an affair isn't illegal last time I checked.
Sandford used public funds to see his mistress in South America.

Then there was you comment about faith and principles. I believe Foley was emailing minors (not sure on that one) but as I recall he was convicted. McConnell was also convicted.

eolesen said:
Having an affair isn't illegal last time I checked.
Sandford did use public funds for his affair. Foley was convicted. McConnell was convicted.

Well. You did make a comment about 'principles of faith' How does that work with afairs?

I think as far prostitution is concerned there is the issue of women being victimized and abused. I'm all for a system as in NV where it is regulated and safe.

I suspect the religious right would have an issue with the morality of it.

Very good point dog.  Esolen mentioned a democrat who sent selfie of his private parts.  I'm assuming he's referring to Anthony Wiener who ended up resigning over his scandal.  Vitter on the other hand is in the US Senate.  Wonder why that is.
Stop the presses. Maybe if you can possibly think beyond the PARTY ASSOCIATED WITH ME, you might see that all are corrupt.

Sandford did use public funds for his affair. Foley was convicted. McConnell was convicted.

Well. You did make a comment about 'principles of faith' How does that work with afairs?

I think as far prostitution is concerned there is the issue of women being victimized and abused. I'm all for a system as in NV where it is regulated and safe.

I suspect the religious right would have an issue with the morality of it.
So was Monica a prostitute being victimized by Bill?

Reactions: 1 person
signals said:
Stop the presses. Maybe if you can possibly think beyond the PARTY ASSOCIATED WITH ME, you might see that all are corrupt.
 Associated with you?  Why do you think this is about you?

eolesen said:
Sidebar... what's the State's compelling interest in outlawing prostitution provided it's between consenting adults of age?

That's really not the issue.  The issue is Vitter partook in something is currently illegal.  While what Anthony Wiener did was incredibly creepy and wrong along with humiliating his wife it was not illegal.

A Dem convicted of Voter Fraud and Perjury ?

Democratic California state senator Roderick Wright was convicted Friday on eight felony counts including perjury and voter fraud and was sentenced to 90 days in jail.

Via Reuters:

Senator Roderick Wright of Los Angeles was convicted in January of lying about whether he lived in the district he sought to represent, the first in a string of criminal proceedings against three state senators this year that effectively cost Democrats their two-thirds majority in the California Senate.
“This is not what I call a victimless crime,” said Judge Kathleen Kennedy, who denied Wright’s request for a new trial in Los Angeles Superior Court.
She said Wright was no longer eligible to hold elective office in California.
Wright is one of several Democrats in the Golden State to face serious criminal charges. Senator Leland Yee was suspended after his indictment on racketeering, wire fraud, and conspiracy charges and Democrat Ron Calderon is fighting a litany