Another of Obama's bright idea"s?

MCI transplant said:
There seems to be no end to obama's screwed up idea's by putting politics before security!   

No joke.

An actual joke's found in the twisted idea that these days an airshow's a "humanitarian mission"? Seriously? Hmm...having had the privelege of moving military metal around the sky for some shows...well, it turns out that I'm really a proven "humanitarian"..? Cool.  Take that, you liberals! ;) Now, if we could all just find a way to get the Nobel Peace Prize, not as oboymama did for doing absolutely NOTHING, but for such purely "humanitarian" work....Just sayin'...

I can see it now! ------ The Chinese, with telescopic lens, taking pictures of serial numbers on the Aircraft's components!----- But if obama thinks it's for a good cause, I guess it's O.K.?

MCI transplant said:
I can see it now! ------ The Chinese, with telescopic lens, taking pictures of serial numbers on the Aircraft's components!----- But if obama thinks it's for a good cause, I guess it's O.K.?
Why use a telescopic lens?  Couldn't they have just gone to the the airshow in South Africa earlier this year and walked right up to it to check it out?  Seems like going to one of the several other airshows where no one seems to have a problem with the c17 going would be a lot easier.  I mean if the Chines want to do it the hard way go for it but they seem a bit smarter than that.

Heck, if they sent some spies[SIZE=14.3999996185303px]to this show they could walk right on board[/SIZE]
140927-f-nf934-050.jpg

If they have heard of the internet we even have nice pics of the cockpit on line

c-17_6.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
That may, or may not, be true Tree, But why fly the thing right into there back yard? Apparently the Pentagon has reservations about it!

I have read that they don't like but I have not read why. If it's a security risk (the chines storm the ane and take it) I understand. It's not like we are going to hook up a.laptop and down load data or let them take samples or measurements.

MCI transplant said:

How about it breaks down and the Chinese break out some factory repair manuals.

MCI transplant said:
There seems to be no end to obama's screwed up idea's by putting politics before security!    http://www.defenseone.com/politics/2014/11/why-us-sent-c17-chinese-air-show-despite-concerns-inside-pentagon/98744/
...despite fears among security and policy experts that doing so puts American technology secrets in jeopardy and also risks angering an important Asia ally.

Hmmm. Remember that AWOK(?) that was taken down when a Chinese fighter pilot-Wong Way-crashed with the plane sending it in enemy territory?

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2001/04/spy-a03.html

They got all that technology they needed from that. Before that you had Clinton who gave a Chinese spy high clearance.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1998-12-10/news/9812210481_1_security-clearance-impeachment-jonathan-pollard

So should I really care if the Chinese grab this technology that was probably theirs to begin with?